Labour Day Special Limited Time 65% Discount Offer - Ends in 0d 00h 00m 00s - Coupon code: get65

SAP Updated C_ARCIG_2302 Exam Questions and Answers by dawid

Page: 2 / 2

SAP C_ARCIG_2302 Exam Overview :

Exam Name: SAP Certified Application Associate - SAP Ariba Integration with Managed Gateway for Spend & Network
Exam Code: C_ARCIG_2302 Dumps
Vendor: SAP Certification: SAP Certified Application Associate
Questions: 85 Q&A's Shared By: dawid
Question 8

Your customer is on SAP ERP Central Componect(ECC) EhP3 or below and would like to adopt the Sourcing Contract Service.

Which Ariba add-on software components should you download from the SAP Service Marketplace?

Options:

A.

ARBCI2

B.

ARBCIGR

C.

ARBCI1

D.

ARBCIGC

Discussion
Question 9

Which values are associated with the interface setup BAdI parameter "IP_SOLUTION" in Ariba Network integration via CIG?

Note: There are 3 correct answer to this question.

Options:

A.

P2P

B.

AN

C.

SRC

D.

BUY

E.

SCC

Discussion
Syeda
I passed, Thank you Cramkey for your precious Dumps.
Stella (not set)
That's great. I think I'll give Cramkey Dumps a try.
Lennox
Something Special that they provide a comprehensive overview of the exam content. They cover all the important topics and concepts, so you can be confident that you are well-prepared for the test.
Aiza (not set)
That makes sense. What makes Cramkey Dumps different from other study materials?
Pippa
I was so happy to see that almost all the questions on the exam were exactly what I found in their Dumps.
Anastasia (not set)
You are right…It was amazing! The Cramkey Dumps were so comprehensive and well-organized, it made studying for the exam a breeze.
River
Hey, I used Cramkey Dumps to prepare for my recent exam and I passed it.
Lewis (not set)
Yeah, I used these dumps too. And I have to say, I was really impressed with the results.
Question 10

Which parameters are relevant to extract supplier location master data? Note: There are 2 correc answers to this question.

Options:

A.

SL PARTNER ADDRESS

B.

SL VENDOR ADDRESS

C.

SL VENDOR _TYPE

D.

SL_ PARTNER _TYPE

Discussion
Question 11

You are migrating from Ariba CI to SAP Ariba Cloud integration Gateway solution. If you choose to make changes to the partner profile manually which of the following fields of outbound parameters should you xxx xx?

Note: There are 3 correct answers to this question.

Options:

A.

Message Type

B.

Partner No

C.

Receiver Port

D.

Extension

E.

Basic Type

Discussion