Summer Special Limited Time 65% Discount Offer - Ends in 0d 00h 00m 00s - Coupon code: get65

SAP Updated C_IBP_2305 Exam Questions and Answers by enid

Page: 3 / 6

SAP C_IBP_2305 Exam Overview :

Exam Name: SAP Certified Application Associate - SAP IBP for Supply Chain (2305)
Exam Code: C_IBP_2305 Dumps
Vendor: SAP Certification: SAP Certified Application Associate
Questions: 84 Q&A's Shared By: enid
Question 12

For your project, you create a new planning area and consider how to create analytics and alerts for it.How can you create these objects?

Options:

A.

Use the option for copying analytics and alerts into the new planning area from the existing custom planning area.

B.

Create analytics and alerts in the new planning area from scratch using the Intelligent Visibility application.

C.

Use the option for copying analytics and alerts when creating a new planning area from the sample SAPIBP1.

D.

Merge analytics and alerts into a new planning area from any sample planning area.

Discussion
Question 13

What does ABC/XYZ segmentation allow you to do?Note: There are 2 correct answers tothis question.

Options:

A.

Substitute missing values in case of sporadic demands.

B.

Use forecasting algorithms that are specific to seasonal demands of SKUs in the segment "B".

C.

Identify inventory items that require closer attention.

D.

Choose time-independent key figures as segmentation measures.

Discussion
Question 14

Which functional capabilities are included in SAP IBP for response and supply?Note: There are 2 correct answers to this question.

Options:

A.

Gating Factors

B.

Planning with Product Allocations

C.

Analyze Supply Usage

D.

Detailed Production Scheduling

Discussion
Addison
Want to tell everybody through this platform that I passed my exam with excellent score. All credit goes to Cramkey Exam Dumps.
Libby (not set)
That's good to know. I might check it out for my next IT certification exam. Thanks for the info.
Fatima
Hey I passed my exam. The world needs to know about it. I have never seen real exam questions on any other exam preparation resource like I saw on Cramkey Dumps.
Niamh (not set)
That's true. Cramkey Dumps are simply the best when it comes to preparing for the certification exam. They have all the key information you need and the questions are very similar to what you'll see on the actual exam.
Mariam
Do anyone think Cramkey questions can help improve exam scores?
Katie (not set)
Absolutely! Many people have reported improved scores after using Cramkey Dumps, and there are also success stories of people passing exams on the first try. I already passed this exam. I confirmed above questions were in exam.
Ace
No problem! I highly recommend Cramkey Dumps to anyone looking to pass their certification exams. They will help you feel confident and prepared on exam day. Good luck!
Harris (not set)
That sounds amazing. I'll definitely check them out. Thanks for the recommendation!
Syeda
I passed, Thank you Cramkey for your precious Dumps.
Stella (not set)
That's great. I think I'll give Cramkey Dumps a try.
Question 15

What are the possible ways that an attribute intended for use as an attribute as a key figure can be created and assigned?

Options:

A.

Created as type NVARCHAR and assigned to an external master data type

B.

Created as type INTEGER and assigned to a compound master data type

C.

Created as type INTEGER and assigned to a simple master data type

D.

Created as type DECIMAL and assigned to a compound master data type

Discussion
Page: 3 / 6

C_IBP_2305