Summer Special Limited Time 65% Discount Offer - Ends in 0d 00h 00m 00s - Coupon code: get65

SAP Updated C_THR95_2305 Exam Questions and Answers by avery

Page: 5 / 5

SAP C_THR95_2305 Exam Overview :

Exam Name: SAP Certified Application Associate - SAP SuccessFactors Career Development Planning and Mentoring 2H/2022
Exam Code: C_THR95_2305 Dumps
Vendor: SAP Certification: SAP Certified Application Associate
Questions: 80 Q&A's Shared By: avery
Question 20

While creating a new development goal, you notice that the Start Date and End Date fields are prepopulated. How is this set up?Note: There are 3 correct answer to this question.

Options:

A.

Development plans can have start dates set using .

B.

Development plans can have start dates set using .

C.

Development plans from the SuccessStore have start and end dates set by default.

D.

Development plans can have start and end dates set in the attribute type="date".

E.

Development plans can have start and end dates set in General Settings.

Discussion
Inaya
Passed the exam. questions are valid. The customer support is top-notch. They were quick to respond to any questions I had and provided me with all the information I needed.
Cillian (not set)
That's a big plus. I've used other dump providers in the past and the customer support was often lacking.
Erik
Hey, I have passed my exam using Cramkey Dumps?
Freyja (not set)
Really, what are they? All come in your pool? Please give me more details, I am going to have access their subscription. Please brother, give me more details.
Inaaya
Are these Dumps worth buying?
Fraser (not set)
Yes, of course, they are necessary to pass the exam. They give you an insight into the types of questions that could come up and help you prepare effectively.
Kingsley
Do anyone guide my how these dumps would be helpful for new students like me?
Haris (not set)
Absolutely! They are highly recommended for anyone looking to pass their certification exam. The dumps are easy to understand and follow, making it easier for you to study and retain the information.
Question 21

Your customer wants to add the Tasks field as a table in their development plan.Where do you make this change?

Options:

A.

Manage Templates in Admin Center

B.

Form Template Settings in Admin Center

C.

Learning Activities Template XML

D.

Development Plan Template XML

Discussion
Question 22

An employee wants to insert a forward-progression role to the right of the current node.What option can the employee use to update the Career Path?

Options:

A.

Add a lead-from role.

B.

Add a lead-to role.

C.

Replace node with a new role.

D.

Add a peer role.

Discussion
Question 23

Your client uses the Career Worksheet and wants to update the instructional text.What do you need to do?

Options:

A.

Modify the text in the development plan template in Admin Center.

B.

Edit the field in the development plan template in Admin Center.

C.

Edit the text-replacement tag in the Career Worksheet XML.

D.

Modify the field in the Career Worksheet XML.

Discussion
Page: 5 / 5

C_THR95_2305
PDF

$35  $99.99

C_THR95_2305 Testing Engine

$42  $119.99

C_THR95_2305 PDF + Testing Engine

$56  $159.99