Weekend Sale Special Limited Time 65% Discount Offer - Ends in 0d 00h 00m 00s - Coupon code: get65

SAP Updated C_THR92_2311 Exam Questions and Answers by brianna

Page: 2 / 5

SAP C_THR92_2311 Exam Overview :

Exam Name: SAP Certified Application Associate - SAP SuccessFactors People Analytics: Reporting 1H/2023
Exam Code: C_THR92_2311 Dumps
Vendor: SAP Certification: SAP Certified Application Associate
Questions: 80 Q&A's Shared By: brianna
Question 8

If you want to create a single filter that utilizes criteria from multiple tables in the same query, which filter do you need to use?

Options:

A.

Query Advanced filter

B.

Table Advanced filter

C.

Query Scope filter

D.

Table Simple filter

Discussion
Annabel
I recently used them for my exam and I passed it with excellent score. I am impressed.
Amirah (not set)
I passed too. The questions I saw in the actual exam were exactly the same as the ones in the Cramkey Dumps. I was able to answer the questions confidently because I had already seen and studied them.
Alaya
Best Dumps among other dumps providers. I like it so much because of their authenticity.
Kaiden (not set)
That's great. I've used other dump providers in the past and they were often outdated or had incorrect information. This time I will try it.
Ari
Can anyone explain what are these exam dumps and how are they?
Ocean (not set)
They're exam preparation materials that are designed to help you prepare for various certification exams. They provide you with up-to-date and accurate information to help you pass your exams.
River
Hey, I used Cramkey Dumps to prepare for my recent exam and I passed it.
Lewis (not set)
Yeah, I used these dumps too. And I have to say, I was really impressed with the results.
Question 9

You have created a custom MDF object to track company car information. You need to be able to create story reports on the data of the custom MDF object.

What must you do to enable a custom MDF object to be listed in the Available Data section of Query Designer?

Options:

A.

Create a Report Schema Configuration Entity Record.

B.

Update the Report Object Configuration Entity record for the object and set it as a root report object.

C.

Create a custom schema join using the Report Schema Join Manager tool.

D.

Update the Report Object Configuration Entity record for the object and associate the object with a schema.

Discussion
Question 10

A report shows one row for each language an employee speaks. The employee information "First name" and "Last name" is repeated for each language on each row.

Which format option allows you to display the employee information "First name" and "Last name" only once for each employee?

Options:

A.

Show Total Row

B.

Column Style Settings

C.

Sum Function

D.

Group Columns

Discussion
Question 11

You want to create a page in a canvas report that includes a custom image, a user editable title centered underneath the image, and the current date in the top-right corner.

Which combinations of components can you use to accomplish this?

Note: There are 2 correct answers to this question.

Options:

A.

1 custom image component, 2 rich text components

B.

1 custom image component, 1 rich text component

C.

1 custom image component, 1 rich text component, 1 simple text component

D.

1 custom image component, 1 simple text component

Discussion
Page: 2 / 5

C_THR92_2311