Weekend Sale Special Limited Time 65% Discount Offer - Ends in 0d 00h 00m 00s - Coupon code: get65

SAP Updated C_S4CS_2308 Exam Questions and Answers by iman

Page: 11 / 14

SAP C_S4CS_2308 Exam Overview :

Exam Name: SAP Certified Application Associate - SAP S/4HANA Cloud (public) - Sales Implementation
Exam Code: C_S4CS_2308 Dumps
Vendor: SAP Certification: SAP Certified Application Associate
Questions: 194 Q&A's Shared By: iman
Question 44

What can you monitor from the Procurement Overview Page? Note: There are 3 correct answers to this question.

Options:

A.

Supplier confirmations

B.

Purchase order items

C.

Supplier EDI messages

D.

Supplier down payments

E.

Request for quotation items

Discussion
Question 45

Which adjustments can a business user make to a report? There are THREE answers for this Question

Options:

A.

Personalizes the data selection

B.

Add column-based calculations

C.

Save adjustments in personalized variants

D.

Enable report calls to math or string libraries

E.

Add public Core Data Services (CDS) views

Discussion
Ayesha
They are study materials that are designed to help students prepare for exams and certification tests. They are basically a collection of questions and answers that are likely to appear on the test.
Ayden (not set)
That sounds interesting. Why are they useful? Planning this week, hopefully help me. Can you give me PDF if you have ?
Alessia
Amazing Dumps. Found almost all questions in actual exam whih I prepared from these valuable dumps. Recommended!!!!
Belle (not set)
That's impressive. I've been struggling with finding good study material for my certification. Maybe I should give Cramkey Dumps a try.
Billy
It was like deja vu! I was confident going into the exam because I had already seen those questions before.
Vincent (not set)
Definitely. And the best part is, I passed! I feel like all that hard work and preparation paid off. Cramkey is the best resource for all students!!!
Rae
I tried using Cramkey dumps for my recent certification exam and I found them to be more accurate and up-to-date compared to other dumps I've seen. Passed the exam with wonderful score.
Rayyan (not set)
I see your point. Thanks for sharing your thoughts. I might give it a try for my next certification exam.
Ava-Rose
Yes! Cramkey Dumps are amazing I passed my exam…Same these questions were in exam asked.
Ismail (not set)
Wow, that sounds really helpful. Thanks, I would definitely consider these dumps for my certification exam.
Question 46

You save a sales order in Sales Processing using Third-Party without Shipping Notification (BDK). What is automatically created for each relevant third party? Please choose the correct answer.

Options:

A.

Purchase requisition

B.

Billing document

C.

Delivery

D.

Purchase order

Discussion
Question 47

What activities are applied to the entire system and cannot be changed after confirmation in

SAPCentral Business Configuration?

Note: There are 2 correct answers to this question.

Options:

A.

Scoping

B.

Fiscal year variant

C.

Group currency

D.

Configuration activities

Discussion
Page: 11 / 14

C_S4CS_2308