Labour Day Special Limited Time 65% Discount Offer - Ends in 0d 00h 00m 00s - Coupon code: get65

SAP Updated C_SAC_2302 Exam Questions and Answers by bodie

Page: 2 / 5

SAP C_SAC_2302 Exam Overview :

Exam Name: SAP Certified Application Associate - SAP Analytics Cloud
Exam Code: C_SAC_2302 Dumps
Vendor: SAP Certification: SAP Certified Application Associate
Questions: 155 Q&A's Shared By: bodie
Question 8

Which collaboration functions can you use in SAP Analytics Cloud? Note: There are 3 correct Answers to this question.

Options:

A.

Inbox message

B.

Comment

C.

Discussions

D.

Calendar task

E.

Chat

Discussion
Question 9

Which of the following are augmented capabilities in SAP Analytics Cloud? There are 3 correct answers to this question.

Options:

A.

Smart Predictive

B.

Smart Insights

C.

Smart Analysis Insight

D.

Intelligent Predictive to Insight

E.

Search to Insight

Discussion
Question 10

What is unique about responsive pages?

Options:

A.

You can add lanes.

B.

You can order charts from back to front.

C.

You can enable Snap to grid

D.

You can set page size to dynamic.

Discussion
Question 11

Which of the following are exception aggregation types in SAP Analytics Cloud? Note: There are 3 correct Answers to this question.

Options:

A.

Average

B.

YTD

C.

Last

D.

Abs

E.

None

Discussion
Marley
Hey, I heard the good news. I passed the certification exam!
Jaxson (not set)
Yes, I passed too! And I have to say, I couldn't have done it without Cramkey Dumps.
Elise
I've heard that Cramkey is one of the best websites for exam dumps. They have a high passing rate and the questions are always up-to-date. Is it true?
Cian (not set)
Definitely. The dumps are constantly updated to reflect the latest changes in the certification exams. And I also appreciate how they provide explanations for the answers, so I could understand the reasoning behind each question.
Nell
Are these dumps reliable?
Ernie (not set)
Yes, very much so. Cramkey Dumps are created by experienced and certified professionals who have gone through the exams themselves. They understand the importance of providing accurate and relevant information to help you succeed.
Zayaan
Successfully aced the exam… Thanks a lot for providing amazing Exam Dumps.
Harmony (not set)
That's fantastic! I'm glad to hear that their dumps helped you. I also used them and found it accurate.
Carson
Yeah, definitely. I would definitely recommend Cramkey Dumps to anyone who is preparing for an exam.
Rufus (not set)
Me too. They're a lifesaver!
Page: 2 / 5

C_SAC_2302
PDF

$35  $99.99

C_SAC_2302 Testing Engine

$42  $119.99

C_SAC_2302 PDF + Testing Engine

$56  $159.99