Weekend Sale Special Limited Time 65% Discount Offer - Ends in 0d 00h 00m 00s - Coupon code: get65

SAP Updated C_S4CS_2308 Exam Questions and Answers by jace

Page: 13 / 14

SAP C_S4CS_2308 Exam Overview :

Exam Name: SAP Certified Application Associate - SAP S/4HANA Cloud (public) - Sales Implementation
Exam Code: C_S4CS_2308 Dumps
Vendor: SAP Certification: SAP Certified Application Associate
Questions: 194 Q&A's Shared By: jace
Question 52

Which of the following are outcomes of the Fit-to-Standard workshop? There are THREE answers for this Question

Options:

A.

System landscape optimization

B.

Identification of source code changes

C.

Gap identification and migration

D.

Solution impact on business processes

E.

Expert configuration definition

Discussion
Anaya
I found so many of the same questions on the real exam that I had already seen in the Cramkey Dumps. Thank you so much for making exam so easy for me. I passed it successfully!!!
Nina (not set)
It's true! I felt so much more confident going into the exam because I had already seen and understood the questions.
Alaya
Best Dumps among other dumps providers. I like it so much because of their authenticity.
Kaiden (not set)
That's great. I've used other dump providers in the past and they were often outdated or had incorrect information. This time I will try it.
Rosalie
I passed. I would like to tell all students that they should definitely give Cramkey Dumps a try.
Maja (not set)
That sounds great. I'll definitely check them out. Thanks for the suggestion!
Kingsley
Do anyone guide my how these dumps would be helpful for new students like me?
Haris (not set)
Absolutely! They are highly recommended for anyone looking to pass their certification exam. The dumps are easy to understand and follow, making it easier for you to study and retain the information.
Annabel
I recently used them for my exam and I passed it with excellent score. I am impressed.
Amirah (not set)
I passed too. The questions I saw in the actual exam were exactly the same as the ones in the Cramkey Dumps. I was able to answer the questions confidently because I had already seen and studied them.
Question 53

You would like to group your contracts based on certain criteria like importance, confidentiality, risk level or Line of Business.

What can you create for this purpose to classify the legal documents in S/4HANA Cloud Enterprise Contract Management?

Options:

A.

Categories

B.

Transactions

C.

Contracts

D.

Contexts

Discussion
Question 54

What are some business-related examples of utilizing side-by-side extensions? There are THREE answers for this Question

Options:

A.

Bridging between cloud and on premise applications

B.

Structural enhancements of business data and related reporting

C.

Developing new, stand-alone cloud applications

D.

Creating variants of standard business processes

E.

Enriching standard processes with before and after steps

Discussion
Question 55

How is a purchase requisition released/unblocked inSAP S/4HANA Cloud in the Guided Buying Capability with SAP Ariba Buying (2NV) scope item?

Options:

A.

The approver approves the shopping cart in SAP Ariba Guided Buying.

B.

The purchasing manager approves the purchase requisition in SAP S/4HANA Cloud.

C.

The purchaser submits the shopping cart for approval.

D.

The purchaser creates a purchase order from the purchase requisition

Discussion
Page: 13 / 14

C_S4CS_2308
PDF

$35  $99.99

C_S4CS_2308 Testing Engine

$42  $119.99

C_S4CS_2308 PDF + Testing Engine

$56  $159.99