Weekend Sale Special Limited Time 65% Discount Offer - Ends in 0d 00h 00m 00s - Coupon code: get65

Oracle Updated 1z0-1105-23 Exam Questions and Answers by everlyn

Page: 2 / 5

Oracle 1z0-1105-23 Exam Overview :

Exam Name: Oracle Cloud Data Management 2023 Foundations Associate
Exam Code: 1z0-1105-23 Dumps
Vendor: Oracle Certification: Oracle Cloud Infrastructure Certification
Questions: 79 Q&A's Shared By: everlyn
Question 8

What are two characteristics of Oracle SQLcl (SQL Developer Command Line)? (Choose all correct answers)

Options:

A.

Tracks database schema changes

B.

Creates isolated development environments

C.

Available in the OCI Cloud Shell by default

D.

Ability to execute SQL batch files

Discussion
Question 9

Oracle Maximum Security Architecture is used for data that requires something higher than normal baseline security. Which two controls added to the baseline security apply to maximum security architecture?

Options:

A.

Strong passwords

B.

Network Encryption

C.

Database Vault

D.

Privilege Analysis

E.

Database Firewall

Discussion
Rosalie
I passed. I would like to tell all students that they should definitely give Cramkey Dumps a try.
Maja (not set)
That sounds great. I'll definitely check them out. Thanks for the suggestion!
Miriam
Highly recommended Dumps. 100% authentic and reliable. Passed my exam with wonderful score.
Milan (not set)
I see. Thanks for the information. I'll definitely keep Cramkey in mind for my next exam.
Victoria
Hey, guess what? I passed the certification exam! I couldn't have done it without Cramkey Dumps.
Isabel (not set)
Same here! I was so surprised when I saw that almost all the questions on the exam were exactly what I found in their study materials.
Nylah
I've been looking for good study material for my upcoming certification exam. Need help.
Dolly (not set)
Then you should definitely give Cramkey Dumps a try. They have a huge database of questions and answers, making it easy to study and prepare for the exam. And the best part is, you can be sure the information is accurate and relevant.
Peyton
Hey guys. Guess what? I passed my exam. Thanks a lot Cramkey, your provided information was relevant and reliable.
Coby (not set)
Thanks for sharing your experience. I think I'll give Cramkey a try for my next exam.
Question 10

What does ORDS stand for?

Options:

A.

Oracle Resilient Data Security

B.

Oracle REAP Diagnosis Systems

C.

Oracle Rapid Data Systems

D.

Oracle REST Data Services

Discussion
Question 11

What is the FINAL release supporting the non-CDB architecture?

Options:

A.

Oracle Database 23c

B.

Oracle Database 21c

C.

Oracle Database 18c

D.

Oracle Database 19c

Discussion
Page: 2 / 5

1z0-1105-23