Weekend Sale Special Limited Time 65% Discount Offer - Ends in 0d 00h 00m 00s - Coupon code: get65

Oracle Updated 1z0-1073-22 Exam Questions and Answers by omer

Page: 2 / 2

Oracle 1z0-1073-22 Exam Overview :

Exam Name: Oracle Inventory Cloud 2022 Implementation Professional
Exam Code: 1z0-1073-22 Dumps
Vendor: Oracle Certification: Inventory Management Cloud
Questions: 77 Q&A's Shared By: omer
Question 8

A shipment has not yet been created for a pick that you are running.

How is the due date calculated?

Options:

A.

system date

B.

request date from the order line

C.

schedule ship date from the order line

D.

earliest acceptable date from the order line

E.

promise date from the order line

Discussion
Osian
Dumps are fantastic! I recently passed my certification exam using these dumps and I must say, they are 100% valid.
Azaan (not set)
They are incredibly accurate and valid. I felt confident going into my exam because the dumps covered all the important topics and the questions were very similar to what I saw on the actual exam. The team of experts behind Cramkey Dumps make sure the information is relevant and up-to-date.
Walter
Yayyy!!! I passed my exam with the help of Cramkey Dumps. Highly appreciated!!!!
Angus (not set)
YES….. I saw the same questions in the exam.
Nadia
Why these dumps are important? Can I pass my exam without these dumps?
Julian (not set)
The questions in the Cramkey dumps are explained in detail and there are also study notes and reference materials provided. This made it easier for me to understand the concepts and retain the information better.
Carson
Yeah, definitely. I would definitely recommend Cramkey Dumps to anyone who is preparing for an exam.
Rufus (not set)
Me too. They're a lifesaver!
Question 9

Supply ChainFinancial Orchestration supports which three things? (Choose three.)

Options:

A.

Separate physical movement from financial flow.

B.

The user interface gives you the status of the orchestration transactions item serial numbers.

C.

Resource transactions are interfaced directly from Manufacturing.

D.

Configuration to define cost-based, document-based support for third-party transfer pricing rules.

E.

Infrastructure and framework to define the financial trade and physical flows independently.

Discussion
Question 10

You set up an item organization and an inventory organization as part of your customer's requirement.

Your customer has, bymistake, performed a receipt transaction in the item organization instead of the inventory organization. How wiil you rectify the error?

Options:

A.

Perform a correct receipt transaction and receive the item in the correct organization.

B.

Perform a return of itemand receive the item again in the correct organization.

C.

It is not possible to receive item in the item organization.

D.

Perform a new receipt in the correct organization and retain the stock in item organization because it does not affect any other operation.

Discussion
Question 11

Your customer decides to implement Cloud Procurement and Inventory. While discussing with your customer,you come to know that they have a business that spans across multiple locations and they have warehouses situated across USA and Canada.

1.All their procurement, payables, and distribution activities take place from USA.

2.They have a central warehousein USA and after the goods are delivered to this warehouse, they are distributed across multiple additional warehouses. The warehouses are managed separately from the requisitioning units.

3.For requesting material they have two units. One located in USAthat monitors the current stock. They are responsible for creating requisition for any material shortage in USA. They have another location in Canada for requesting material.

Which setup fulfills this scenario?

Options:

A.

BU1: USA – as procurement business unit(BU) BU2: Canada – as requisitioning business unit BU3: USA – as requisitioning business unit

Define Service provider relationship where Canada procurement business unit serves as procurement and payables service provider for only Canada requisitioning Business Unit

B.

BU1: USA – as procurement business unit (BU) BU2: Canada – as requisitioning business unit BU3: USA – as requisitioning business unit

Define Service provider relationship where USA procurement business unit serves as procurement and payablesservice provider for only Canada requisitioning Business Unit

C.

BU1: USA – as procurement and requisitioning Business Unit (BU) BU2: Canada – as requisitioning Business Unit

Define Service provider relationship where Canada procurement business unit serves as procurement and payables service provider for Canada Requisitioning Business Unit

D.

BU1: USA – as procurement business unit (BU) BU2: Canada – as requisitioning business unit BU3: USA – as requisitioning business unit Define Service provider relationship where USA procurement business unit serves as procurement and payables service provider for both Canada and USA requisitioning Business Units

Discussion
Page: 2 / 2

1z0-1073-22
PDF

$35  $99.99

1z0-1073-22 Testing Engine

$42  $119.99

1z0-1073-22 PDF + Testing Engine

$56  $159.99