Weekend Sale Special Limited Time 65% Discount Offer - Ends in 0d 00h 00m 00s - Coupon code: get65

Oracle Updated 1z0-1105-23 Exam Questions and Answers by diego

Page: 5 / 5

Oracle 1z0-1105-23 Exam Overview :

Exam Name: Oracle Cloud Data Management 2023 Foundations Associate
Exam Code: 1z0-1105-23 Dumps
Vendor: Oracle Certification: Oracle Cloud Infrastructure Certification
Questions: 79 Q&A's Shared By: diego
Question 20

After you have provisioned a virtual machine (VM) database (DB) system, what action can you take to meet changes in block storage requirements?

Options:

A.

If d VM DB system requires more block storage, increase the storage at any time without impacting the system.

B.

Only bare metal DB systems can increase block storage at any time without impacting the system.

C.

If a VM DB system has different requirements for block storage, increase or decrease the storage at any time without impacting the system.

D.

After you have provisioned a VM DB system, you cannot increase or decrease block storage.

Discussion
Question 21

Which workload CANNOT be run on Oracle Database 19c?

Options:

A.

Machine Learning

B.

Translytical

C.

Gaming

D.

Hadoop Clusters

Discussion
Question 22

What are two typical reasons why customers CANNOT move their database into the public cloud? (Choose all correct answers)

Options:

A.

Public cloud does not provide storage for more than 10TB

B.

Regulations that prevent moving data into the public cloud

C.

Putting data in the cloud would break data residency rules

D.

Total Cost of Ownership in public cloud is higher than on-premises

Discussion
Question 23

Where should you store unstructured, high volume data sets of unknown value for best price/performance?

Options:

A.

OCI Data Flow

B.

OCI Object Storage

C.

OCI Data Catalog

D.

OCI GoldenGate

Discussion
Peyton
Hey guys. Guess what? I passed my exam. Thanks a lot Cramkey, your provided information was relevant and reliable.
Coby (not set)
Thanks for sharing your experience. I think I'll give Cramkey a try for my next exam.
Ilyas
Definitely. I felt much more confident and prepared because of the Cramkey Dumps. I was able to answer most of the questions with ease and I think that helped me to score well on the exam.
Saoirse (not set)
That's amazing. I'm glad you found something that worked for you. Maybe I should try them out for my next exam.
Addison
Want to tell everybody through this platform that I passed my exam with excellent score. All credit goes to Cramkey Exam Dumps.
Libby (not set)
That's good to know. I might check it out for my next IT certification exam. Thanks for the info.
Melody
My experience with Cramkey was great! I was surprised to see that many of the questions in my exam appeared in the Cramkey dumps.
Colby (not set)
Yes, In fact, I got a score of above 85%. And I attribute a lot of my success to Cramkey's dumps.
Page: 5 / 5

1z0-1105-23
PDF

$35  $99.99

1z0-1105-23 Testing Engine

$42  $119.99

1z0-1105-23 PDF + Testing Engine

$56  $159.99