Halloween Special Limited Time 65% Discount Offer - Ends in 0d 00h 00m 00s - Coupon code: get65

Microsoft Updated SC-400 Exam Questions and Answers by fateh

Page: 2 / 10

Microsoft SC-400 Exam Overview :

Exam Name: Microsoft Information Protection Administrator
Exam Code: SC-400 Dumps
Vendor: Microsoft Certification: Microsoft Certified: Information Protection Administrator Associate
Questions: 301 Q&A's Shared By: fateh
Question 8

Task 5

You need to ensure that a group named U.S. Sales can store files containing information subject to General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) in their OneDrive accounts. All other current GDPR restrictions must remain in effect.

Options:

Discussion
Inaya
Passed the exam. questions are valid. The customer support is top-notch. They were quick to respond to any questions I had and provided me with all the information I needed.
Cillian (not set)
That's a big plus. I've used other dump providers in the past and the customer support was often lacking.
Ari
Can anyone explain what are these exam dumps and how are they?
Ocean (not set)
They're exam preparation materials that are designed to help you prepare for various certification exams. They provide you with up-to-date and accurate information to help you pass your exams.
Ivan
I tried these dumps for my recent certification exam and I found it pretty helpful.
Elis (not set)
Agree!!! The questions in the dumps were quite similar to what came up in the actual exam. It gave me a good idea of the types of questions to expect and helped me revise efficiently.
Josephine
I want to ask about their study material and Customer support? Can anybody guide me?
Zayd (not set)
Yes, the dumps or study material provided by them are authentic and up to date. They have a dedicated team to assist students and make sure they have a positive experience.
Question 9

Task 8

You need to retain Microsoft SharePoint files that contain the word Falcon for two years from the date they were created, and then delete them.

Options:

Discussion
Question 10

Task 1

You need to provide users with the ability to manually classify files that contain product information that are stored in SharePoint Online sites. The solution must meet the following requirements:

• The users must be able to apply a classification of Product1 to the files.

• Any authenticated user must be able to open files classified as Product1.

• files classified as Product1 must be encrypted.

Options:

Discussion
Question 11

You have a Microsoft 365 tenant.

A retention hold is applied to all the mailboxes in Microsoft Exchange Online.

A user named User1 leaves your company, and the account of User1 is deleted from Azure Active Directory (Azure AD).

You need to create a new user named User2 and provide User2 with access to the mailbox of User1.

How should you complete the PowerShell command? To answer, select the appropriate options in the answer area.

NOTE: Each correct selection is worth one point.

Questions 11

Options:

Discussion
Page: 2 / 10

SC-400
PDF

$38.5  $109.99

SC-400 Testing Engine

$45.5  $129.99

SC-400 PDF + Testing Engine

$59.5  $169.99