Summer Special Limited Time 60% Discount Offer - Ends in 0d 00h 00m 00s - Coupon code: big60

Microsoft Updated SC-400 Exam Questions and Answers by ishaan

Page: 8 / 12

Microsoft SC-400 Exam Overview :

Exam Name: Microsoft Information Protection Administrator
Exam Code: SC-400 Dumps
Vendor: Microsoft Certification: Microsoft Certified: Information Protection Administrator Associate
Questions: 261 Q&A's Shared By: ishaan
Question 32

You need to be alerted when users share sensitive documents from Microsoft OneDrive to any users outside your company.

What should you do?

Options:

A.

From the Microsoft 365 compliance center, create a data loss prevention (DLP) policy.

B.

From the Azure portal, create an Azure Active Directory (Azure Al)) Identity Protection policy.

C.

From the Microsoft 36h compliance? center, create an insider risk policy.

D.

From the Microsoft 365 compliance center, start a data investigation.

Discussion
Question 33

While creating a retention label, you discover that the Mark items as a regulatory record option is unavailable.

You need to ensure that the option is available when you create retention labels in the Microsoft Purview compliance portal.

How should you complete the PowerShell script? To answer, select the appropriate options in the answer area.

NOTE: Each correct selection is worth one point.

Questions 33

Options:

Discussion
Question 34

You have a Microsoft 365 E5 subscription that contains a Microsoft SharePoint Online site named Site1.

You need to implement Microsoft Purview data lifecycle management.

What should you create first?

Options:

A.

a sensitivity label policy

B.

a retention label

C.

a data loss prevention (DLP) policy

D.

an auto-labeling policy

Discussion
Inaaya
Are these Dumps worth buying?
Fraser (not set)
Yes, of course, they are necessary to pass the exam. They give you an insight into the types of questions that could come up and help you prepare effectively.
Ella-Rose
Amazing website with excellent Dumps. I passed my exam and secured excellent marks!!!
Alisha (not set)
Extremely accurate. They constantly update their materials with the latest exam questions and answers, so you can be confident that what you're studying is up-to-date.
Nylah
I've been looking for good study material for my upcoming certification exam. Need help.
Dolly (not set)
Then you should definitely give Cramkey Dumps a try. They have a huge database of questions and answers, making it easy to study and prepare for the exam. And the best part is, you can be sure the information is accurate and relevant.
Anaya
I found so many of the same questions on the real exam that I had already seen in the Cramkey Dumps. Thank you so much for making exam so easy for me. I passed it successfully!!!
Nina (not set)
It's true! I felt so much more confident going into the exam because I had already seen and understood the questions.
Question 35

You have a Microsoft 365 subscription.

You need to ensure that users can apply retention labels to individual documents in their Microsoft SharePoint libraries.

Which two actions should you perform? Each correct answer presents part of the solution.

NOTE: Each correct selection is worth one point.

Options:

A.

From the Microsoft Purview compliance portal, create a label.

B.

From Microsoft Defender for Cloud Apps, create a file policy.

C.

From the Microsoft Purview compliance portal, publish a label.

D.

From the SharePoint admin center, modify the Site Settings.

E.

From the SharePoint admin center, modify the records management settings.

Discussion
Page: 8 / 12

SC-400
PDF

$44  $109.99

SC-400 Testing Engine

$52  $129.99

SC-400 PDF + Testing Engine

$68  $169.99