Summer Special Limited Time 60% Discount Offer - Ends in 0d 00h 00m 00s - Coupon code: big60

Microsoft Updated SC-400 Exam Questions and Answers by jay

Page: 12 / 12

Microsoft SC-400 Exam Overview :

Exam Name: Microsoft Information Protection Administrator
Exam Code: SC-400 Dumps
Vendor: Microsoft Certification: Microsoft Certified: Information Protection Administrator Associate
Questions: 261 Q&A's Shared By: jay
Question 48

Task 9

You are investigating a data breach.

You need to retain all Microsoft Exchange items in the mailbox of Alex Wilber that contain the word Falcon and were created in the year 2021.

Options:

Discussion
Conor
I recently used these dumps for my exam and I must say, I was impressed with their authentic material.
Yunus (not set)
Exactly…….The information in the dumps is so authentic and up-to-date. Plus, the questions are very similar to what you'll see on the actual exam. I felt confident going into the exam because I had studied using Cramkey Dumps.
Yusra
I passed my exam. Cramkey Dumps provides detailed explanations for each question and answer, so you can understand the concepts better.
Alisha (not set)
I recently used their dumps for the certification exam I took and I have to say, I was really impressed.
Faye
Yayyyy. I passed my exam. I think all students give these dumps a try.
Emmeline (not set)
Definitely! I have no doubt new students will find them to be just as helpful as I did.
Josephine
I want to ask about their study material and Customer support? Can anybody guide me?
Zayd (not set)
Yes, the dumps or study material provided by them are authentic and up to date. They have a dedicated team to assist students and make sure they have a positive experience.
Question 49

Task 7

You need to create a retention policy that meets the following requirements:

• Applies to Microsoft Teams chat and Teams channel messages of users that have a department attribute of Sales.

• Retains item for five years from the date they are created, and then deletes them.

Options:

Discussion
Question 50

Task 10

You plan to create a data loss prevention (DLP) policy that will apply to content containing the following keywords:

• Tailspin

• litware

• Falcon

You need to create a keyword list that can be used in the DLP policy. You do NOT need to create the DLP policy at this time.

Options:

Discussion
Page: 12 / 12

SC-400
PDF

$44  $109.99

SC-400 Testing Engine

$52  $129.99

SC-400 PDF + Testing Engine

$68  $169.99