Halloween Special Limited Time 65% Discount Offer - Ends in 0d 00h 00m 00s - Coupon code: get65

Microsoft Updated SC-400 Exam Questions and Answers by saoirse

Page: 7 / 10

Microsoft SC-400 Exam Overview :

Exam Name: Microsoft Information Protection Administrator
Exam Code: SC-400 Dumps
Vendor: Microsoft Certification: Microsoft Certified: Information Protection Administrator Associate
Questions: 301 Q&A's Shared By: saoirse
Question 28

You need to meet the technical requirements for the creation of the sensitivity labels.

To which user or users must you grant the Sensitivity label administrator role?

Options:

A.

Admin1, Admin2, Admin4, and Admin5 only

B.

Admin1, Admin2, and Admin3 only

C.

Admin1 only

D.

Admin1 and Admin4 only

E.

Admin1 and Admin5 only

Discussion
Question 29

You need to meet the technical requirements for the Site1 documents.

Which three actions should you perform in sequence? To answer, move the appropriate actions from the list of actions to the answer area and arrange them in the correct order.

Questions 29

Options:

Discussion
Peyton
Hey guys. Guess what? I passed my exam. Thanks a lot Cramkey, your provided information was relevant and reliable.
Coby (not set)
Thanks for sharing your experience. I think I'll give Cramkey a try for my next exam.
Andrew
Are these dumps helpful?
Jeremiah (not set)
Yes, Don’t worry!!! I'm confident you'll find them to be just as helpful as I did. Good luck with your exam!
Josie
I just passed my certification exam using their dumps and I must say, I was thoroughly impressed.
Fatimah (not set)
You’re right. The dumps were authentic and covered all the important topics. I felt confident going into the exam and it paid off.
Ayra
How these dumps are necessary for passing the certification exam?
Damian (not set)
They give you a competitive edge and help you prepare better.
Anaya
I found so many of the same questions on the real exam that I had already seen in the Cramkey Dumps. Thank you so much for making exam so easy for me. I passed it successfully!!!
Nina (not set)
It's true! I felt so much more confident going into the exam because I had already seen and understood the questions.
Question 30

For each of the following statements, select Yes if the statement is true. Otherwise, select No.

NOTE: Each correct selection is worth is worth one point.

Questions 30

Options:

Discussion
Question 31

You need to meet the technical requirements for the creation of the sensitivity labels. Which administrative users are currently missing the Sensitivity label administrator role?

Options:

A.

Admin1 only

B.

Admm1, Admin2, Admin4, and Admin5 only

C.

Admin 1. Admin2, and Admin3 only

D.

Admin 1 and Admin5 only

E.

Admin 1 and Admin4 only

Discussion