Summer Special Limited Time 60% Discount Offer - Ends in 0d 00h 00m 00s - Coupon code: big60

Microsoft Updated AZ-720 Exam Questions and Answers by declan

Page: 8 / 8

Microsoft AZ-720 Exam Overview :

Exam Name: Troubleshooting Microsoft Azure Connectivity
Exam Code: AZ-720 Dumps
Vendor: Microsoft Certification: Microsoft Certified: Azure Support Engineer for Connectivity Specialty
Questions: 119 Q&A's Shared By: declan
Question 32

You need to troubleshoot the issues reported by User1.

Which commands should you use? To answer, select the appropriate options in the answer area.

NOTE: Each correct selection is worth one point.

Questions 32

Options:

Discussion
Question 33

You need to troubleshoot issues that scheduling agents report accessing Alpine Ski House resources.

Which tool and port should you test? To answer, select the appropriate options in the answer area.

NOTE: Each correct selection is worth one point.

Questions 33

Options:

Discussion
Ilyas
Definitely. I felt much more confident and prepared because of the Cramkey Dumps. I was able to answer most of the questions with ease and I think that helped me to score well on the exam.
Saoirse (not set)
That's amazing. I'm glad you found something that worked for you. Maybe I should try them out for my next exam.
Stefan
Thank you so much Cramkey I passed my exam today due to your highly up to date dumps.
Ocean (not set)
Agree….Cramkey Dumps are constantly updated based on changes in the exams. They also have a team of experts who regularly review the materials to ensure their accuracy and relevance. This way, you can be sure you're studying the most up-to-date information available.
Victoria
Hey, guess what? I passed the certification exam! I couldn't have done it without Cramkey Dumps.
Isabel (not set)
Same here! I was so surprised when I saw that almost all the questions on the exam were exactly what I found in their study materials.
Lennox
Something Special that they provide a comprehensive overview of the exam content. They cover all the important topics and concepts, so you can be confident that you are well-prepared for the test.
Aiza (not set)
That makes sense. What makes Cramkey Dumps different from other study materials?
Question 34

You need to resolve the issue with VM10.

What should you do?

Options:

A.

In the NSG10 inbound security rule that has a priority of 100, change the destination to ASG10

B.

In NSG10, remove the inbound security rule that has a priority of 100.

C.

In the NSG10 inbound security rule that has a priority of 100, change the protocol to Any

D.

Add an outbound security rule to NSG1 that allows outbound traffic from ASG1 to ASG10. Configure the rule to use a priority of 100.

Discussion
Question 35

You need to resolve the issue repotted by Admin2.

What should you do?

Options:

A.

Add a rule to N5G2 that allows outbound traffic to the internet over port 80.

B.

Disassociate NSG2 from Subnet12.

C.

Configure a second network interface on VM4.

D.

Disassociate NSG5 from NIC4.

Discussion
Page: 8 / 8

AZ-720
PDF

$44  $109.99

AZ-720 Testing Engine

$52  $129.99

AZ-720 PDF + Testing Engine

$68  $169.99