Summer Special Limited Time 60% Discount Offer - Ends in 0d 00h 00m 00s - Coupon code: big60

Microsoft Updated SC-400 Exam Questions and Answers by marlow

Page: 6 / 12

Microsoft SC-400 Exam Overview :

Exam Name: Microsoft Information Protection Administrator
Exam Code: SC-400 Dumps
Vendor: Microsoft Certification: Microsoft Certified: Information Protection Administrator Associate
Questions: 261 Q&A's Shared By: marlow
Question 24

You create a retention label that has a retention period of seven years.

You need to ensure that documents containing a credit card number are retained for seven years. Other documents must not be retained.

What should you create?

Options:

A.

a retention label policy of type publish

B.

a retention policy that retains files automatically

C.

a retention policy that deletes files automatically

D.

a retention label policy of type auto-apply

Discussion
Question 25

You need to create a retention policy to delete content after seven years from the following locations:

• Exchange email
  • SharePoint sites
  • OneDrive accounts
  • Office 365 groups
  • Teams channel messages
  • Teams chats

What is the minimum number of retention policies that you should create?

Options:

A.

B.

C.

D.

Discussion
Question 26

At the end of a project you upload project documents to a Microsoft SharePoint Online library that contains many fifes. Files that have the following naming format must be labeled as Project I

• aei_AA989.docx

• bd_WSOgadocx

• cei_DLF112-docx

• ebc_QQ4S4.docx

• ecc_BB565.docx

You plan to create an auto-apply retention label policy.

What should you use to identify the files, and which regular expression should you use? To answer, select the appropriate options in the answer area.

Questions 26

Options:

Discussion
Question 27

You have a Microsoft 365 E5 tenant that contains the users shown in the following table.

Questions 27

You have a retention policy that has the following configurations:

• Name: Policy1
  • Retain items for a specific period: 5 years
  • Locations to apply the policy: Exchange email, SharePoint sites

You place a Preservation Lock on Policy1.

For each of the following statements, select Yes if the statement is true. Otherwise, select No.

NOTE: Each correct selection is worth one point.

Questions 27

Options:

Discussion
Alessia
Amazing Dumps. Found almost all questions in actual exam whih I prepared from these valuable dumps. Recommended!!!!
Belle (not set)
That's impressive. I've been struggling with finding good study material for my certification. Maybe I should give Cramkey Dumps a try.
Georgina
I used Cramkey Dumps to prepare for my recent exam and I have to say, they were a huge help.
Corey (not set)
Really? How did they help you? I know these are the same questions appears in exam. I will give my try. But tell me if they also help in some training?
Conor
I recently used these dumps for my exam and I must say, I was impressed with their authentic material.
Yunus (not set)
Exactly…….The information in the dumps is so authentic and up-to-date. Plus, the questions are very similar to what you'll see on the actual exam. I felt confident going into the exam because I had studied using Cramkey Dumps.
Inaaya
Are these Dumps worth buying?
Fraser (not set)
Yes, of course, they are necessary to pass the exam. They give you an insight into the types of questions that could come up and help you prepare effectively.
Ayra
How these dumps are necessary for passing the certification exam?
Damian (not set)
They give you a competitive edge and help you prepare better.
Page: 6 / 12

SC-400
PDF

$44  $109.99

SC-400 Testing Engine

$52  $129.99

SC-400 PDF + Testing Engine

$68  $169.99