Summer Special Limited Time 60% Discount Offer - Ends in 0d 00h 00m 00s - Coupon code: big60

Microsoft Updated AZ-720 Exam Questions and Answers by kobie

Page: 2 / 8

Microsoft AZ-720 Exam Overview :

Exam Name: Troubleshooting Microsoft Azure Connectivity
Exam Code: AZ-720 Dumps
Vendor: Microsoft Certification: Microsoft Certified: Azure Support Engineer for Connectivity Specialty
Questions: 119 Q&A's Shared By: kobie
Question 8

A company has an Azure Virtual Network gateway named VNetGW1. The company enables point-to-site connectivity on VNetGW1. An administrator configures VNetGW1 for the following:

• OpenVPN for the tunnel type.
  • Azure certificate for the authentication type.

Users receive a certificate mismatch error when connecting by using a VPN client.

You need to resolve the certificate mismatch error.

What should you do?

Options:

A.

Reissue the client certificate with client authentication enabled.

B.

Create a profile manually, add the server FQDN and reissue the client certificate.

C.

Reissue the client certificate with server authentication enabled.

D.

Install an IKEv2 VPN client on the user's computers.

Discussion
Question 9

A company has users in Azure Active Directory (Azure AD). The company enables the users to use Azure AD multi-factor authentication (MFA).

A user named User1 reports they receive the following error while setting up additional security verification settings for MFA:

Sorry! We can't process your request. Your session is invalid or expired. There was an error processing your request because your session is invalid or expired. Please try again.

You need to help the user complete the MFA setup.

What should you do?

Options:

A.

From the Microsoft 365 Admin portal, clear the Block this user from signing in option for the user.

B.

Instruct the user to complete the setup process within 10 minutes.

C.

Instruct the user to enter the correct verification code.

D.

Instruct the user to clear their web browser cache.

E.

From the Azure AD portal, reset the user's password.

Discussion
Question 10

A company migrates an on-premises Windows virtual machine (VM) to Azure. An administrator enables backups for the VM by using the Azure portal.

The company reports that the Azure VM backup job is failing.

You need to troubleshoot the issue.

Solution: Create a new manual backup in Backup center.

Does the solution meet the goal?

Options:

A.

Yes

B.

No

Discussion
Question 11

A company uses an Azure VPN gateway with an IP address of 203.0.113.20.

Users report that the VPN connection frequently drops.

You need to determine when each connection failure occurred.

How should you complete the Azure Monitor query?

Questions 11

Options:

Discussion
Mariam
Do anyone think Cramkey questions can help improve exam scores?
Katie (not set)
Absolutely! Many people have reported improved scores after using Cramkey Dumps, and there are also success stories of people passing exams on the first try. I already passed this exam. I confirmed above questions were in exam.
Andrew
Are these dumps helpful?
Jeremiah (not set)
Yes, Don’t worry!!! I'm confident you'll find them to be just as helpful as I did. Good luck with your exam!
Ernest
That's amazing. I think I'm going to give Cramkey Dumps a try for my next exam. Thanks for telling me about them! CramKey admin please share more questions……You guys are amazing.
Nate (not set)
I failed last week, I never know this site , but amazed to see all these questions were in my exam week before. I feel bad now, why I didn’t bother this site. Thanks Cramkey, Excellent Job.
Conor
I recently used these dumps for my exam and I must say, I was impressed with their authentic material.
Yunus (not set)
Exactly…….The information in the dumps is so authentic and up-to-date. Plus, the questions are very similar to what you'll see on the actual exam. I felt confident going into the exam because I had studied using Cramkey Dumps.
Peyton
Hey guys. Guess what? I passed my exam. Thanks a lot Cramkey, your provided information was relevant and reliable.
Coby (not set)
Thanks for sharing your experience. I think I'll give Cramkey a try for my next exam.
Page: 2 / 8

AZ-720
PDF

$44  $109.99

AZ-720 Testing Engine

$52  $129.99

AZ-720 PDF + Testing Engine

$68  $169.99