Summer Special Limited Time 60% Discount Offer - Ends in 0d 00h 00m 00s - Coupon code: big60

Microsoft Updated AZ-720 Exam Questions and Answers by alec

Page: 3 / 8

Microsoft AZ-720 Exam Overview :

Exam Name: Troubleshooting Microsoft Azure Connectivity
Exam Code: AZ-720 Dumps
Vendor: Microsoft Certification: Microsoft Certified: Azure Support Engineer for Connectivity Specialty
Questions: 119 Q&A's Shared By: alec
Question 12

A company deploys an Azure Virtual Network gateway. The company connects to the gateway by using a site-to-site VPN connection.

The company's on-premises VPN gateway is reporting an issue with the Phase 1 proposal from the Azure Virtual Network gateway.

You need to troubleshoot the issue by reviewing the logs.

Which log should you analyze?

Options:

A.

P2SDiagnosticLog

B.

GatewayDiagnosticLog

C.

IKEDiagnosticLog

D.

RouteDiagnosticLog

Discussion
Question 13

You need to troubleshoot the sales department issues.

How should you configure the system? To answer, select the appropriate options in the answer area.

NOTE: Each correct selection is worth one point.

Questions 13

Options:

Discussion
Question 14

You need to troubleshoot the CosmosDB1 issues from the on-premises environment. What should you use?

Options:

A.

route command

B.

Network Watcher next hop diagnostic tool

C.

Network Watcher Connection troubleshoot diagnostic tool

D.

nslookup command

Discussion
Question 15

You need to resolve the connectivity issue with the on-premises database named CosmosDB1.

What should you do? To answer, select the appropriate options in the answer area.

NOTE: Each correct selection is worth one point.

Questions 15

Options:

Discussion
Ava-Rose
Yes! Cramkey Dumps are amazing I passed my exam…Same these questions were in exam asked.
Ismail (not set)
Wow, that sounds really helpful. Thanks, I would definitely consider these dumps for my certification exam.
Madeleine
Passed my exam with my dream score…. Guys do give these dumps a try. They are authentic.
Ziggy (not set)
That's really impressive. I think I might give Cramkey Dumps a try for my next certification exam.
Andrew
Are these dumps helpful?
Jeremiah (not set)
Yes, Don’t worry!!! I'm confident you'll find them to be just as helpful as I did. Good luck with your exam!
Alaya
Best Dumps among other dumps providers. I like it so much because of their authenticity.
Kaiden (not set)
That's great. I've used other dump providers in the past and they were often outdated or had incorrect information. This time I will try it.
Robin
Cramkey is highly recommended.
Jonah (not set)
Definitely. If you're looking for a reliable and effective study resource, look no further than Cramkey Dumps. They're simply wonderful!
Page: 3 / 8

AZ-720
PDF

$44  $109.99

AZ-720 Testing Engine

$52  $129.99

AZ-720 PDF + Testing Engine

$68  $169.99