Halloween Special Limited Time 65% Discount Offer - Ends in 0d 00h 00m 00s - Coupon code: get65

Microsoft Updated AZ-720 Exam Questions and Answers by alec

Page: 3 / 8

Microsoft AZ-720 Exam Overview :

Exam Name: Troubleshooting Microsoft Azure Connectivity
Exam Code: AZ-720 Dumps
Vendor: Microsoft Certification: Microsoft Certified: Azure Support Engineer for Connectivity Specialty
Questions: 119 Q&A's Shared By: alec
Question 12

A company deploys an Azure Virtual Network gateway. The company connects to the gateway by using a site-to-site VPN connection.

The company's on-premises VPN gateway is reporting an issue with the Phase 1 proposal from the Azure Virtual Network gateway.

You need to troubleshoot the issue by reviewing the logs.

Which log should you analyze?

Options:

A.

P2SDiagnosticLog

B.

GatewayDiagnosticLog

C.

IKEDiagnosticLog

D.

RouteDiagnosticLog

Discussion
Question 13

You need to troubleshoot the sales department issues.

How should you configure the system? To answer, select the appropriate options in the answer area.

NOTE: Each correct selection is worth one point.

Questions 13

Options:

Discussion
Question 14

You need to troubleshoot the CosmosDB1 issues from the on-premises environment. What should you use?

Options:

A.

route command

B.

Network Watcher next hop diagnostic tool

C.

Network Watcher Connection troubleshoot diagnostic tool

D.

nslookup command

Discussion
Zayaan
Successfully aced the exam… Thanks a lot for providing amazing Exam Dumps.
Harmony (not set)
That's fantastic! I'm glad to hear that their dumps helped you. I also used them and found it accurate.
Lois
I passed my exam with wonderful score. Their dumps are 100% valid and I felt confident during the exam.
Ernie (not set)
Absolutely. The best part is, the answers in the dumps were correct. So, I felt confident and well-prepared for the exam.
Melody
My experience with Cramkey was great! I was surprised to see that many of the questions in my exam appeared in the Cramkey dumps.
Colby (not set)
Yes, In fact, I got a score of above 85%. And I attribute a lot of my success to Cramkey's dumps.
Carson
Yeah, definitely. I would definitely recommend Cramkey Dumps to anyone who is preparing for an exam.
Rufus (not set)
Me too. They're a lifesaver!
Ari
Can anyone explain what are these exam dumps and how are they?
Ocean (not set)
They're exam preparation materials that are designed to help you prepare for various certification exams. They provide you with up-to-date and accurate information to help you pass your exams.
Question 15

You need to resolve the connectivity issue with the on-premises database named CosmosDB1.

What should you do? To answer, select the appropriate options in the answer area.

NOTE: Each correct selection is worth one point.

Questions 15

Options:

Discussion
Page: 3 / 8

AZ-720
PDF

$38.5  $109.99

AZ-720 Testing Engine

$45.5  $129.99

AZ-720 PDF + Testing Engine

$59.5  $169.99