Summer Special Limited Time 60% Discount Offer - Ends in 0d 00h 00m 00s - Coupon code: big60

Microsoft Updated SC-400 Exam Questions and Answers by ishaq

Page: 10 / 12

Microsoft SC-400 Exam Overview :

Exam Name: Microsoft Information Protection Administrator
Exam Code: SC-400 Dumps
Vendor: Microsoft Certification: Microsoft Certified: Information Protection Administrator Associate
Questions: 261 Q&A's Shared By: ishaq
Question 40

You have a Microsoft 365 subscription that contains the users shown in the following table.

Questions 40

You create the data loss prevention (DLP) policies shown in the following table.

Questions 40

For each of the following statements, select Yes if the statement is true. Otherwise, select. No.

NOTE: Each correct selection is worth one point.

Questions 40

Options:

Discussion
Question 41

Task 5

You need to ensure that a group named U.S. Sales can store files containing information subject to General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) in their OneDrive accounts. All other current GDPR restrictions must remain in effect.

Options:

Discussion
Question 42

Task 6

You plan to implement Endpoint data loss prevention (Endpoint DLP) policies for computers that run Windows.

Users have an application named App1 that stores data locally in a folder named C:\app1\data.

You need to prevent the folder from being monitored by Endpoint DLP.

Options:

Discussion
Amy
I passed my exam and found your dumps 100% relevant to the actual exam.
Lacey (not set)
Yeah, definitely. I experienced the same.
Ace
No problem! I highly recommend Cramkey Dumps to anyone looking to pass their certification exams. They will help you feel confident and prepared on exam day. Good luck!
Harris (not set)
That sounds amazing. I'll definitely check them out. Thanks for the recommendation!
Nell
Are these dumps reliable?
Ernie (not set)
Yes, very much so. Cramkey Dumps are created by experienced and certified professionals who have gone through the exams themselves. They understand the importance of providing accurate and relevant information to help you succeed.
Kingsley
Do anyone guide my how these dumps would be helpful for new students like me?
Haris (not set)
Absolutely! They are highly recommended for anyone looking to pass their certification exam. The dumps are easy to understand and follow, making it easier for you to study and retain the information.
Lennie
I passed my exam and achieved wonderful score, I highly recommend it.
Emelia (not set)
I think I'll give Cramkey a try next time I take a certification exam. Thanks for the recommendation!
Question 43

Task 3

You plan to automatically apply a watermark to the document1 of a project named Falcon.

You need to create a label that will add a watermark of "Project falcon' in red. size-12 font diagonally across the documents.

Options:

Discussion
Page: 10 / 12

SC-400
PDF

$44  $109.99

SC-400 Testing Engine

$52  $129.99

SC-400 PDF + Testing Engine

$68  $169.99