Halloween Special Limited Time 65% Discount Offer - Ends in 0d 00h 00m 00s - Coupon code: get65

Microsoft Updated SC-400 Exam Questions and Answers by ishaq

Page: 10 / 10

Microsoft SC-400 Exam Overview :

Exam Name: Microsoft Information Protection Administrator
Exam Code: SC-400 Dumps
Vendor: Microsoft Certification: Microsoft Certified: Information Protection Administrator Associate
Questions: 301 Q&A's Shared By: ishaq
Question 40

You need to recommend a solution to configuration the Microsoft 365 Records management settings by using the CSV file must meet the compliance requirements.

What should you recommend?

Options:

A.

From the Microsoft 365 compliance center, import the CSV file to a file plan.

B.

Use EdmUploadAgent.exe to upload a hash of the CSV to a datastore.

C.

Use a PowerShell command that pipes the import csv cmdlet to the New-RetentionPolicy cmdlet.

D.

Use a PowerShell command that pipes the import-csv cmdlet to the New-Label cmdlet.

Discussion
Question 41

You need to recommend an information governance solution that meets the HR requirements for handling employment applications and resumes.

What is the minimum number of information governance solution components that you should create? To answer, select the appropriate options in the answer area.

NOTE: Each correct selection is worth one point.

Questions 41

Options:

Discussion
Faye
Yayyyy. I passed my exam. I think all students give these dumps a try.
Emmeline (not set)
Definitely! I have no doubt new students will find them to be just as helpful as I did.
Rosalie
I passed. I would like to tell all students that they should definitely give Cramkey Dumps a try.
Maja (not set)
That sounds great. I'll definitely check them out. Thanks for the suggestion!
Ernest
That's amazing. I think I'm going to give Cramkey Dumps a try for my next exam. Thanks for telling me about them! CramKey admin please share more questions……You guys are amazing.
Nate (not set)
I failed last week, I never know this site , but amazed to see all these questions were in my exam week before. I feel bad now, why I didn’t bother this site. Thanks Cramkey, Excellent Job.
Lois
I passed my exam with wonderful score. Their dumps are 100% valid and I felt confident during the exam.
Ernie (not set)
Absolutely. The best part is, the answers in the dumps were correct. So, I felt confident and well-prepared for the exam.
Anaya
I found so many of the same questions on the real exam that I had already seen in the Cramkey Dumps. Thank you so much for making exam so easy for me. I passed it successfully!!!
Nina (not set)
It's true! I felt so much more confident going into the exam because I had already seen and understood the questions.
Question 42

You need to recommend a solution that meets the compliance requirements for viewing DLP tooltip

justifications.

What should you recommend?

Options:

A.

Instruct the compliance department users to review the False positive and override report.

B.

Configure a Microsoft Power Automate workflow to route DLP notification emails to the compliance

department.

C.

Instruct the compliance department users to review the DLP incidents report.

D.

Configure an Azure logic app to route DLP notification emails to the compliance department.

Discussion
Question 43

You need to recommend a solution that meets the compliance requirements for protecting the documents in the Data shared folder. What should you recommend?

Options:

A.

From the Microsoft 365 compliance center, configure a DLP policy.

B.

From the Microsoft 365 compliance center, configure a Content Search query.

C.

From the Microsoft 365 compliance center, configure an auto-labeling policy.

D.

From Azure Information Protection, configure a content scan job.

Discussion
Page: 10 / 10

SC-400
PDF

$38.5  $109.99

SC-400 Testing Engine

$45.5  $129.99

SC-400 PDF + Testing Engine

$59.5  $169.99