Summer Special Limited Time 60% Discount Offer - Ends in 0d 00h 00m 00s - Coupon code: big60

Microsoft Updated AZ-720 Exam Questions and Answers by natalie

Page: 6 / 8

Microsoft AZ-720 Exam Overview :

Exam Name: Troubleshooting Microsoft Azure Connectivity
Exam Code: AZ-720 Dumps
Vendor: Microsoft Certification: Microsoft Certified: Azure Support Engineer for Connectivity Specialty
Questions: 119 Q&A's Shared By: natalie
Question 24

You need to troubleshoot and resolve the reverse VPN connectivity issues.

What should you do? To answer, select the appropriate option in the answer area.

NOTE: Each correct selection is worth one point.

Questions 24

Options:

Discussion
Question 25

You need to troubleshoot the issue with SRV2.

Which PowerShell cmdlet should you run?

Options:

A.

Confirm-MsolDomain

B.

Get-MsolDomamFederationSettings

C.

Get-MsolDomamVerificationDns

D.

Get-MsolServicePrincipalCredential

E.

Get-Mousers

Discussion
Question 26

You need to resolve the issue with Admin1.

What should you do?

Options:

A.

Configure Azure AD Connect filtering to include the Admins organizational unit.

B.

Reset the Azure AD Connect service account password in AD DS.

C.

Enable security inheritance in Active Directory Domain Services (AD DS).

D.

Start a full import in Azure AD Connect.

Discussion
Question 27

You need to resolve the connectivity issues for VM1 to Contoso Suites.

What parameters should you configure for each peering connection? To answer, select the appropriate options in the answer area.

NOTE: Each correct selection is worth one point.

Questions 27

Options:

Discussion
Josephine
I want to ask about their study material and Customer support? Can anybody guide me?
Zayd (not set)
Yes, the dumps or study material provided by them are authentic and up to date. They have a dedicated team to assist students and make sure they have a positive experience.
Osian
Dumps are fantastic! I recently passed my certification exam using these dumps and I must say, they are 100% valid.
Azaan (not set)
They are incredibly accurate and valid. I felt confident going into my exam because the dumps covered all the important topics and the questions were very similar to what I saw on the actual exam. The team of experts behind Cramkey Dumps make sure the information is relevant and up-to-date.
Honey
I highly recommend it. They made a big difference for me and I'm sure they'll help you too. Just make sure to use them wisely and not solely rely on them. They should be used as a supplement to your regular studies.
Antoni (not set)
Good point. Thanks for the advice. I'll definitely keep that in mind.
Conor
I recently used these dumps for my exam and I must say, I was impressed with their authentic material.
Yunus (not set)
Exactly…….The information in the dumps is so authentic and up-to-date. Plus, the questions are very similar to what you'll see on the actual exam. I felt confident going into the exam because I had studied using Cramkey Dumps.
Anaya
I found so many of the same questions on the real exam that I had already seen in the Cramkey Dumps. Thank you so much for making exam so easy for me. I passed it successfully!!!
Nina (not set)
It's true! I felt so much more confident going into the exam because I had already seen and understood the questions.
Page: 6 / 8

AZ-720
PDF

$44  $109.99

AZ-720 Testing Engine

$52  $129.99

AZ-720 PDF + Testing Engine

$68  $169.99