Summer Special Limited Time 60% Discount Offer - Ends in 0d 00h 00m 00s - Coupon code: big60

Microsoft Updated AZ-720 Exam Questions and Answers by sullivan

Page: 7 / 8

Microsoft AZ-720 Exam Overview :

Exam Name: Troubleshooting Microsoft Azure Connectivity
Exam Code: AZ-720 Dumps
Vendor: Microsoft Certification: Microsoft Certified: Azure Support Engineer for Connectivity Specialty
Questions: 119 Q&A's Shared By: sullivan
Question 28

You need to troubleshoot the issues related to VM3.

How should you complete the web link? To answer, select the appropriate options in the answer area.

NOTE: Each correct selection is worth one point.

Questions 28

Options:

Discussion
Question 29

You need to troubleshoot the issues reported by Agent1.

What should you review? To answer, select the appropriate options in the answer area.

NOTE: Each correct selection is worth one point.

Questions 29

Options:

Discussion
Question 30

You need to resolve the problem reported by User2.

What should you do?

Options:

A.

Enable all users for the self-service password reset feature.

B.

Enable the warehouse group for the self-service password reset feature.

C.

Assign an Azure AD Premium Pi license to User2

D.

Identify and resolve the misconfigured directory information for User2.

E.

Instruct User2 to wait 24 hours and try again.

Discussion
Question 31

You need to troubleshoot the issue reported by Blue Yonder Airlines.

Which diagnostic log should you review?

Options:

A.

RouteDiagnosticLog

B.

GatewayDiagnosticLog

C.

TunnelDiagnosticLog

D.

IKEDiagnosticLog

Discussion
Annabel
I recently used them for my exam and I passed it with excellent score. I am impressed.
Amirah (not set)
I passed too. The questions I saw in the actual exam were exactly the same as the ones in the Cramkey Dumps. I was able to answer the questions confidently because I had already seen and studied them.
Joey
I highly recommend Cramkey Dumps to anyone preparing for the certification exam. They have all the key information you need and the questions are very similar to what you'll see on the actual exam.
Dexter (not set)
Agreed. It's definitely worth checking out if you're looking for a comprehensive and reliable study resource.
Freddy
I passed my exam with flying colors and I'm confident who will try it surely ace the exam.
Aleksander (not set)
Thanks for the recommendation! I'll check it out.
Anaya
I found so many of the same questions on the real exam that I had already seen in the Cramkey Dumps. Thank you so much for making exam so easy for me. I passed it successfully!!!
Nina (not set)
It's true! I felt so much more confident going into the exam because I had already seen and understood the questions.
Laila
They're such a great resource for anyone who wants to improve their exam results. I used these dumps and passed my exam!! Happy customer, always prefer. Yes, same questions as above I know you guys are perfect.
Keira (not set)
100% right….And they're so affordable too. It's amazing how much value you get for the price.
Page: 7 / 8

AZ-720
PDF

$44  $109.99

AZ-720 Testing Engine

$52  $129.99

AZ-720 PDF + Testing Engine

$68  $169.99