Halloween Special Limited Time 65% Discount Offer - Ends in 0d 00h 00m 00s - Coupon code: get65

Microsoft Updated SC-400 Exam Questions and Answers by alisha

Page: 3 / 10

Microsoft SC-400 Exam Overview :

Exam Name: Microsoft Information Protection Administrator
Exam Code: SC-400 Dumps
Vendor: Microsoft Certification: Microsoft Certified: Information Protection Administrator Associate
Questions: 301 Q&A's Shared By: alisha
Question 12

You create a label that encrypts email data.

Users report that they cannot use the label in Outlook on the web to protect the email messages they send.

You need to ensure that the users can use the new label to protect their email.

What should you do?

Options:

A.

Wait six hours and ask the users to try again.

B.

Create a label policy.

C.

Create a new sensitive information type.

D.

Modify the priority order of label policies

Discussion
Question 13

You have a Microsoft OneDrive for Business folder that contains the files shown in the following table.

Questions 13

In Microsoft Cloud App Security, you create a file policy to automatically apply a classification.

What is the effect of applying the policy?

Options:

A.

The policy will apply to only the .docx and .txt files. The policy will classify the files within 24 hours.

B.

The policy will apply to all the files. The policy will classify only 100 files daily.

C.

The policy will apply to only the .docx files. The policy will classify only 100 files daily.

D.

The policy will apply to only the .docx and .txt files. The policy will classify the files immediately.

Discussion
Question 14

You need to create a trainable classifier that can be used as a condition in an auto-apply retention label policy.

Which three actions should you perform in sequence? To answer, move the appropriate actions from the list of actions to the answer area and arrange them in the correct order.

Questions 14

Options:

Discussion
Ella-Rose
Amazing website with excellent Dumps. I passed my exam and secured excellent marks!!!
Alisha (not set)
Extremely accurate. They constantly update their materials with the latest exam questions and answers, so you can be confident that what you're studying is up-to-date.
Anaya
I found so many of the same questions on the real exam that I had already seen in the Cramkey Dumps. Thank you so much for making exam so easy for me. I passed it successfully!!!
Nina (not set)
It's true! I felt so much more confident going into the exam because I had already seen and understood the questions.
Alessia
Amazing Dumps. Found almost all questions in actual exam whih I prepared from these valuable dumps. Recommended!!!!
Belle (not set)
That's impressive. I've been struggling with finding good study material for my certification. Maybe I should give Cramkey Dumps a try.
Marley
Hey, I heard the good news. I passed the certification exam!
Jaxson (not set)
Yes, I passed too! And I have to say, I couldn't have done it without Cramkey Dumps.
Zayaan
Successfully aced the exam… Thanks a lot for providing amazing Exam Dumps.
Harmony (not set)
That's fantastic! I'm glad to hear that their dumps helped you. I also used them and found it accurate.
Question 15

You need to provide a user with the ability to view data loss prevention (DLP) alerts in the Microsoft 365 compliance center. The solution must use the principle of least privilege.

Which role should you assign to the use?

Options:

A.

Compliance data administrator

B.

Security operator

C.

Security reader

D.

Compliance administrator

Discussion
Page: 3 / 10

SC-400