Summer Special Limited Time 60% Discount Offer - Ends in 0d 00h 00m 00s - Coupon code: big60

Microsoft Updated SC-400 Exam Questions and Answers by alisha

Page: 3 / 12

Microsoft SC-400 Exam Overview :

Exam Name: Microsoft Information Protection Administrator
Exam Code: SC-400 Dumps
Vendor: Microsoft Certification: Microsoft Certified: Information Protection Administrator Associate
Questions: 261 Q&A's Shared By: alisha
Question 12

You need to recommend a solution that meets the executive requirements. What should you recommend?

Options:

A.

From the Microsoft 365 compliance center, create a retention policy.

B.

From the Exchange admin center, enable archive mailboxes.

C.

From the Microsoft 365 compliance center, create a retention label.

D.

From the Microsoft 365 compliance center, create a DLP policy.

Discussion
Robin
Cramkey is highly recommended.
Jonah (not set)
Definitely. If you're looking for a reliable and effective study resource, look no further than Cramkey Dumps. They're simply wonderful!
Ayesha
They are study materials that are designed to help students prepare for exams and certification tests. They are basically a collection of questions and answers that are likely to appear on the test.
Ayden (not set)
That sounds interesting. Why are they useful? Planning this week, hopefully help me. Can you give me PDF if you have ?
Rae
I tried using Cramkey dumps for my recent certification exam and I found them to be more accurate and up-to-date compared to other dumps I've seen. Passed the exam with wonderful score.
Rayyan (not set)
I see your point. Thanks for sharing your thoughts. I might give it a try for my next certification exam.
Mariam
Do anyone think Cramkey questions can help improve exam scores?
Katie (not set)
Absolutely! Many people have reported improved scores after using Cramkey Dumps, and there are also success stories of people passing exams on the first try. I already passed this exam. I confirmed above questions were in exam.
Atlas
What are these Dumps? Would anybody please explain it to me.
Reign (not set)
These are exam dumps for a variety of IT certifications. They have a vast collection of updated questions and answers, which are very helpful in preparing for the exams.
Question 13

You need to recommend a solution that meets the compliance requirements for Dropbox.

What should you recommend?

Options:

A.

Create a DLP policy that applies to Cloud App Security.

B.

Edit an existing retention label that enforces the item deletion settings.

C.

Create a retention label that enforces the item deletion settings.

D.

Create a DLP policy that applies to devices.

Discussion
Question 14

You need to recommend an information governance solution that meets the HR requirements for handling employment applications and resumes.

What is the minimum number of information governance solution components that you should create? To answer, select the appropriate options in the answer area.

NOTE: Each correct selection is worth one point.

Questions 14

Options:

Discussion
Question 15

You need to recommend a solution that meets the compliance requirements for protecting the documents in the Data shared folder. What should you recommend?

Options:

A.

From the Microsoft 365 compliance center, configure a DLP policy.

B.

From the Microsoft 365 compliance center, configure a Content Search query.

C.

From the Microsoft 365 compliance center, configure an auto-labeling policy.

D.

From Azure Information Protection, configure a content scan job.

Discussion
Page: 3 / 12

SC-400
PDF

$44  $109.99

SC-400 Testing Engine

$52  $129.99

SC-400 PDF + Testing Engine

$68  $169.99