Summer Special Limited Time 60% Discount Offer - Ends in 0d 00h 00m 00s - Coupon code: big60

Microsoft Updated SC-400 Exam Questions and Answers by elsie-rose

Page: 4 / 12

Microsoft SC-400 Exam Overview :

Exam Name: Microsoft Information Protection Administrator
Exam Code: SC-400 Dumps
Vendor: Microsoft Certification: Microsoft Certified: Information Protection Administrator Associate
Questions: 261 Q&A's Shared By: elsie-rose
Question 16

You need to recommend a solution that meets the Data Loss Prevention requirements for the HR department.

Which three actions should you perform? Each correct answer presents part of the solution. (Choose three.)

NOTE: Each correct selection is worth one point.

Options:

A.

Schedule EdmUploadAgent.exe to hash and upload a data file that contains employee information.

B.

Create a sensitive info type rule package that contains the EDM classification.

C.

Define the sensitive information database schema in the XML format.

D.

Create a sensitive info type rule package that contains regular expressions.

E.

Define the sensitive information database schema in the CSV format.

Discussion
Question 17

You need to recommend a solution that meets the compliance requirements for protecting the documents in the Data shared folder.

What should you configure in the Microsoft Purview compliance portal?

Options:

A.

a content scan job

B.

a Content Search query

C.

an auto-labeling policy

D.

a DLP policy

Discussion
Josie
I just passed my certification exam using their dumps and I must say, I was thoroughly impressed.
Fatimah (not set)
You’re right. The dumps were authentic and covered all the important topics. I felt confident going into the exam and it paid off.
Alaia
These Dumps are amazing! I used them to study for my recent exam and I passed with flying colors. The information in the dumps is so valid and up-to-date. Thanks a lot!!!
Zofia (not set)
That's great to hear! I've been struggling to find good study material for my exam. I will ty it for sure.
Osian
Dumps are fantastic! I recently passed my certification exam using these dumps and I must say, they are 100% valid.
Azaan (not set)
They are incredibly accurate and valid. I felt confident going into my exam because the dumps covered all the important topics and the questions were very similar to what I saw on the actual exam. The team of experts behind Cramkey Dumps make sure the information is relevant and up-to-date.
Conor
I recently used these dumps for my exam and I must say, I was impressed with their authentic material.
Yunus (not set)
Exactly…….The information in the dumps is so authentic and up-to-date. Plus, the questions are very similar to what you'll see on the actual exam. I felt confident going into the exam because I had studied using Cramkey Dumps.
Question 18

You need to implement a solution to encrypt email. The solution must meet the compliance requirements.

What should you create in the Exchange admin center and the Microsoft 36.S compliance center? To answer, select the appropriate options in the answer area.

NOTE: Each correct selection is worth one point.

Questions 18

Options:

Discussion
Question 19

You need to recommend a solution that meets the compliance requirements for Dropbox.

What should you recommend?

Options:

A.

Create a DLP policy that applies to devices.

B.

Create a file policy in Microsoft Defender for Cloud Apps that uses the built-in DLP inspection method.

C.

Create a retention label that enforces the item deletion settings.

D.

Edit an existing retention label that enforces the item deletion settings.

Discussion
Page: 4 / 12

SC-400
PDF

$44  $109.99

SC-400 Testing Engine

$52  $129.99

SC-400 PDF + Testing Engine

$68  $169.99