Halloween Special Limited Time 65% Discount Offer - Ends in 0d 00h 00m 00s - Coupon code: get65

Microsoft Updated SC-400 Exam Questions and Answers by elsie-rose

Page: 4 / 10

Microsoft SC-400 Exam Overview :

Exam Name: Microsoft Information Protection Administrator
Exam Code: SC-400 Dumps
Vendor: Microsoft Certification: Microsoft Certified: Information Protection Administrator Associate
Questions: 301 Q&A's Shared By: elsie-rose
Question 16

You implement Microsoft 365 Endpoint data loss prevention (Endpoint DLP).

You have computers that run Windows 10 and have Microsoft 365 Apps installed. The computers are joined to Azure Active Directory (Azure AD).

You need to ensure that Endpoint DLP policies can protect content on the computers.

Solution: You onboard the computers to Microsoft Defender fur Endpoint.

Does this meet the goal?

Options:

A.

Yes

B.

No

Discussion
Question 17

You have a Microsoft 365 E5 subscription that contains a Microsoft SharePoint Online site named Site1. Site1 contains a file named File1.

You have a retention policy named Retention! that has the following settings:

• Retain items for a specific period

o Retention period: 5 years o At the end of the retention period: Delete items automatically

Retention1 is applied to Site.

You need to ensure that File1 is deleted automatically after seven years. The solution must NOT affect the retention of other files on Site1.

What should you do first?

Options:

A.

Move File1 to a new folder and list the excluded locations for Retention1.

B.

Create a new retention policy.

C.

Create and publish a new retention label

D.

Move File1 to a new folder and configure the access control list (ACL) entries for File1.

Discussion
Question 18

You plan to implement sensitivity labels for Microsoft Teams.

You need to ensure that you can view and apply sensitivity labels to new Microsoft Teams sites.

What should you do first?

Options:

A.

Run the Set-sposite cmdlet.

B.

Configure the EnableMTPLabels Azure Active Directory (Azure AD) setting.

C.

Create a new sensitivity label scoped to Groups & sites.

D.

Run the Execute-AzureAdLabelSync cmdtet.

Discussion
Ivan
I tried these dumps for my recent certification exam and I found it pretty helpful.
Elis (not set)
Agree!!! The questions in the dumps were quite similar to what came up in the actual exam. It gave me a good idea of the types of questions to expect and helped me revise efficiently.
Conor
I recently used these dumps for my exam and I must say, I was impressed with their authentic material.
Yunus (not set)
Exactly…….The information in the dumps is so authentic and up-to-date. Plus, the questions are very similar to what you'll see on the actual exam. I felt confident going into the exam because I had studied using Cramkey Dumps.
Nell
Are these dumps reliable?
Ernie (not set)
Yes, very much so. Cramkey Dumps are created by experienced and certified professionals who have gone through the exams themselves. They understand the importance of providing accurate and relevant information to help you succeed.
Annabel
I recently used them for my exam and I passed it with excellent score. I am impressed.
Amirah (not set)
I passed too. The questions I saw in the actual exam were exactly the same as the ones in the Cramkey Dumps. I was able to answer the questions confidently because I had already seen and studied them.
Lois
I passed my exam with wonderful score. Their dumps are 100% valid and I felt confident during the exam.
Ernie (not set)
Absolutely. The best part is, the answers in the dumps were correct. So, I felt confident and well-prepared for the exam.
Question 19

You need to meet the retention requirement for the users' Microsoft 365 data.

What is the minimum number of retention policies that you should use?

Options:

A.

B.

C.

D.

E.

Discussion
Page: 4 / 10

SC-400
PDF

$38.5  $109.99

SC-400 Testing Engine