Summer Special Limited Time 60% Discount Offer - Ends in 0d 00h 00m 00s - Coupon code: big60

Microsoft Updated SC-400 Exam Questions and Answers by cerys

Page: 9 / 12

Microsoft SC-400 Exam Overview :

Exam Name: Microsoft Information Protection Administrator
Exam Code: SC-400 Dumps
Vendor: Microsoft Certification: Microsoft Certified: Information Protection Administrator Associate
Questions: 261 Q&A's Shared By: cerys
Question 36

Note: This question is part of a series of questions that present the same scenario. Each question in the series contains a unique solution that might meet the stated goals. Some question sets might have more than one correct solution, while others might not have a correct solution.

After you answer a question in this section, you will NOT be able to return to it. As a result, these questions will not appear in the review screen.

You have a Microsoft 365 tenant and 500 computers that run Windows 10. The computers are onboarded to Microsoft Purview.

You discover that a third-party application named Tailspin_scanner.exe accessed protected sensitive information on multiple computers. Tailspin_scanner.exe is installed locally on the computers.

You need to block Tailspin_scanner.exe from accessing sensitive documents without preventing the application from accessing other documents.

Solution: From Microsoft Defender for Cloud Apps, you create an app discovery policy.

Does this meet the goal?

Options:

A.

Yes

B.

No

Discussion
Question 37

You have a Microsoft 365 subscription that contains a Microsoft 365 group named Group1. Group 1 contains 100 users and has dynamic user membership.

All users have Windows 10 devices and use Microsoft SharePoint Online and Exchange Online.

You create a sensitivity label named Label! and publish Label! as the default label for Group1.

You need to ensure that the users in Group! must apply Label! to their email and documents.

Which two actions should you perform? Each correct answer presents part of the solution.

NOTE: Each correct selection is worth one point.

Options:

A.

From the Microsoft Purview compliance portal, modify the settings of the Label! policy.

B.

From the Azure Active Directory admin center, set Membership type for Group! to Assigned.

C.

Install the Azure Information Protection unified labeling client on the Windows 10 devices.

D.

Install the Active Directory Rights Management Services (AD RMS) client on the Windows 10 devices.

E.

From the Microsoft Purview compliance portal, create an auto-labeling policy.

Discussion
Question 38

You have a Microsoft 365 E5 subscription that contains two users named Admin1 and User1, a Microsoft SharePoint Online site named Site1, and a retention label named Retention1.

The role assignments for Site1 are shown in the following table.

Questions 38

Site1 includes a file named File1. Rentention1 has the following settings:

• Retain items for a specific period: Retention period: 7 years

• During the retention period: Mark items as a record

• At the end of the retention period: Delete items automatically

Rentention1 is published to Site1. User1 applies Retention1 to File1. For each of the following statements, select Yes if the statement is true. Otherwise, select No.

NOTE: Each correct selection is worth one point.

Questions 38

Options:

Discussion
Question 39

You have a Microsoft 365 E5 subscription that uses Yammer.

You need to create a Microsoft Purview communication compliance policy that will detect inappropriate images in Yammer conversations.

What should you do first?

Options:

A.

Configure Hybrid Mode for Yammer.

B.

Configure the Yammer network admin settings.

C.

Assign each user a Yammer license.

D.

Configure Native Mode for Yammer.

Discussion
Anaya
I found so many of the same questions on the real exam that I had already seen in the Cramkey Dumps. Thank you so much for making exam so easy for me. I passed it successfully!!!
Nina (not set)
It's true! I felt so much more confident going into the exam because I had already seen and understood the questions.
Josie
I just passed my certification exam using their dumps and I must say, I was thoroughly impressed.
Fatimah (not set)
You’re right. The dumps were authentic and covered all the important topics. I felt confident going into the exam and it paid off.
Nia
Why are these Dumps so important for students these days?
Mary (not set)
With the constantly changing technology and advancements in the industry, it's important for students to have access to accurate and valid study material. Cramkey Dumps provide just that. They are constantly updated to reflect the latest changes and ensure that the information is up-to-date.
Syeda
I passed, Thank you Cramkey for your precious Dumps.
Stella (not set)
That's great. I think I'll give Cramkey Dumps a try.
Faye
Yayyyy. I passed my exam. I think all students give these dumps a try.
Emmeline (not set)
Definitely! I have no doubt new students will find them to be just as helpful as I did.
Page: 9 / 12

SC-400
PDF

$44  $109.99

SC-400 Testing Engine

$52  $129.99

SC-400 PDF + Testing Engine

$68  $169.99