Weekend Sale Special Limited Time 65% Discount Offer - Ends in 0d 00h 00m 00s - Coupon code: get65

CompTIA Updated CV0-003 Exam Questions and Answers by jennifer

Page: 12 / 31

CompTIA CV0-003 Exam Overview :

Exam Name: CompTIA Cloud+ Certification Exam
Exam Code: CV0-003 Dumps
Vendor: CompTIA Certification: CompTIA Cloud+
Questions: 405 Q&A's Shared By: jennifer
Question 48

Over the last couple of years, the growth of a company has required a more complex DNS and DHCP environment. Which of the following should a systems administration team implement as an appropriate solution to simplify management?

Options:

A.

IPAM

B.

DoH

C.

VLAN

D.

SDN

Discussion
Question 49

A startup online gaming company is designing the optimal graphical user experience for multiplayer scenarios. However, online players have reported latency issues. Which of the following should the company configure as a remediation?

Options:

A.

Additional GPU memory

B.

Faster clock speed

C.

Additional CPU cores

D.

Dynamic allocations

Discussion
Question 50

A systems administrator needs to modify the replication factors of an automated application container from 3 to 5. Which of the following file types should the systems administrator modify on the master controller?

Options:

A.

.yaml

B.

. txt

C.

.conf

D.

.etcd

Discussion
Question 51

A systems administrator is planning a penetration test for company resources that are hosted in a public cloud. Which of the following must the systems administrator do FIRST?

Options:

A.

Consult the law for the country where the company’s headquarters is located

B.

Consult the regulatory requirements for the company’s industry

C.

Consult the law for the country where the cloud services provider is located

D.

Consult the cloud services provider's policies and guidelines

Discussion
Billy
It was like deja vu! I was confident going into the exam because I had already seen those questions before.
Vincent (not set)
Definitely. And the best part is, I passed! I feel like all that hard work and preparation paid off. Cramkey is the best resource for all students!!!
Madeleine
Passed my exam with my dream score…. Guys do give these dumps a try. They are authentic.
Ziggy (not set)
That's really impressive. I think I might give Cramkey Dumps a try for my next certification exam.
Amy
I passed my exam and found your dumps 100% relevant to the actual exam.
Lacey (not set)
Yeah, definitely. I experienced the same.
Joey
I highly recommend Cramkey Dumps to anyone preparing for the certification exam. They have all the key information you need and the questions are very similar to what you'll see on the actual exam.
Dexter (not set)
Agreed. It's definitely worth checking out if you're looking for a comprehensive and reliable study resource.
Melody
My experience with Cramkey was great! I was surprised to see that many of the questions in my exam appeared in the Cramkey dumps.
Colby (not set)
Yes, In fact, I got a score of above 85%. And I attribute a lot of my success to Cramkey's dumps.
Page: 12 / 31
Title
Questions
Posted

CV0-003
PDF

$35  $99.99

CV0-003 Testing Engine

$42  $119.99

CV0-003 PDF + Testing Engine

$56  $159.99