Weekend Sale Special Limited Time 65% Discount Offer - Ends in 0d 00h 00m 00s - Coupon code: get65

CompTIA Updated CV0-003 Exam Questions and Answers by kitty

Page: 30 / 31

CompTIA CV0-003 Exam Overview :

Exam Name: CompTIA Cloud+ Certification Exam
Exam Code: CV0-003 Dumps
Vendor: CompTIA Certification: CompTIA Cloud+
Questions: 405 Q&A's Shared By: kitty
Question 120

A cloud administrator is reviewing the annual contracts for all hosted solutions. Upon review of the contract for the hosted mail solution, the administrator notes the monthly subscription rate has increased every year. The provider has been in place for ten years, and there is a large amount of data being hosted. Which of the following is a barrier to switching providers?

Options:

A.

Service-level agreement

B.

Vendor lock-in

C.

Memorandum of understanding

D.

Encrypted data

Discussion
Question 121

A systems administrator is using a configuration management tool to perform maintenance tasks in a system. The tool is leveraging the target system's API to perform these maintenance tasks After a number of features and security updates are applied to the target system, the configuration management tool no longer works as expected. Which of the following is the MOST likely cause of the issue?

Options:

A.

The target system's API functionality has been deprecated

B.

The password for the service account has expired

C.

The IP addresses of the target system have changed

D.

The target system has failed after the updates

Discussion
Question 122

An organization is using multiple SaaS-based business applications, and the systems administrator is unable to monitor and control the use of these subscriptions. The administrator needs to implement a solution that will help the organization apply security policies and monitor each individual SaaS subscription. Which of the following should be deployed to achieve these requirements?

Options:

A.

DLP

B.

CASB

C.

IPS

D.

HIDS

Discussion
Peyton
Hey guys. Guess what? I passed my exam. Thanks a lot Cramkey, your provided information was relevant and reliable.
Coby (not set)
Thanks for sharing your experience. I think I'll give Cramkey a try for my next exam.
Billy
It was like deja vu! I was confident going into the exam because I had already seen those questions before.
Vincent (not set)
Definitely. And the best part is, I passed! I feel like all that hard work and preparation paid off. Cramkey is the best resource for all students!!!
Teddie
yes, I passed my exam with wonderful score, Accurate and valid dumps.
Isla-Rose (not set)
Absolutely! The questions in the dumps were almost identical to the ones that appeared in the actual exam. I was able to answer almost all of them correctly.
Neve
Will I be able to achieve success after using these dumps?
Rohan (not set)
Absolutely. It's a great way to increase your chances of success.
Question 123

A systems administrator is deploying a solution that includes multiple network I/O-intensive VMs. The solution design requires that vNICs of the VMs provide low-latency, near-native performance of a physical NIC and data protection between the VMs. Which of the following would BEST satisfy these requirements?

Options:

A.

SR-IOV

B.

GENEVE

C.

SDN

D.

VLAN

Discussion
Page: 30 / 31
Title