Weekend Sale Special Limited Time 65% Discount Offer - Ends in 0d 00h 00m 00s - Coupon code: get65

CompTIA Updated CV0-003 Exam Questions and Answers by lia

Page: 5 / 31

CompTIA CV0-003 Exam Overview :

Exam Name: CompTIA Cloud+ Certification Exam
Exam Code: CV0-003 Dumps
Vendor: CompTIA Certification: CompTIA Cloud+
Questions: 405 Q&A's Shared By: lia
Question 20

A systems administrator is configuring RAID for a new server. This server will host files for users and replicate to an identical server. While redundancy is necessary, the most important need is to maximize storage.

Which of the following RAID types should the administrator choose?

Options:

A.

B.

C.

D.

Discussion
Question 21

An organization’s web server farm, which is hosted in the cloud with DNS load balancing, is experiencing a spike in network traffic. This has caused an outage of the organization’s web server infrastructure.

Which of the following should be implemented to prevent this in the future as a mitigation method?

Options:

A.

Enable DLP

B.

Configure microsegmentation

C.

Enable DNSSEC

D.

Deploy a vADC appliance

Discussion
Question 22

An organization is required to set a custom registry key on the guest operating system.

Which of the following should the organization implement to facilitate this requirement?

Options:

A.

A configuration management solution

B.

A log and event monitoring solution

C.

A file integrity check solution

D.

An operating system ACL

Discussion
Question 23

A systems administrator is troubleshooting performance issues with a Windows VDI environment. Users have reported that VDI performance is very slow at the start of the workday, but the performance is fine during the rest of the day. Which of the following is the MOST likely cause of the issue? (Choose two.)

Options:

A.

Disk I/O limits

B.

Affinity rule

C.

CPU oversubscription

D.

RAM usage

E.

Insufficient GPU resources

F.

License issues

Discussion
Nylah
I've been looking for good study material for my upcoming certification exam. Need help.
Dolly (not set)
Then you should definitely give Cramkey Dumps a try. They have a huge database of questions and answers, making it easy to study and prepare for the exam. And the best part is, you can be sure the information is accurate and relevant.
Sam
Can I get help from these dumps and their support team for preparing my exam?
Audrey (not set)
Definitely, you won't regret it. They've helped so many people pass their exams and I'm sure they'll help you too. Good luck with your studies!
Cody
I used Cramkey Dumps to prepare and a lot of the questions on the exam were exactly what I found in their study materials.
Eric (not set)
Really? That's great to hear! I used Cramkey Dumps too and I had the same experience. The questions were almost identical.
Mariam
Do anyone think Cramkey questions can help improve exam scores?
Katie (not set)
Absolutely! Many people have reported improved scores after using Cramkey Dumps, and there are also success stories of people passing exams on the first try. I already passed this exam. I confirmed above questions were in exam.
Zayaan
Successfully aced the exam… Thanks a lot for providing amazing Exam Dumps.
Harmony (not set)
That's fantastic! I'm glad to hear that their dumps helped you. I also used them and found it accurate.
Page: 5 / 31
Title
Questions
Posted

CV0-003
PDF

$35  $99.99

CV0-003 Testing Engine

$42  $119.99

CV0-003 PDF + Testing Engine

$56  $159.99