Weekend Sale Special Limited Time 65% Discount Offer - Ends in 0d 00h 00m 00s - Coupon code: get65

CompTIA Updated CV0-003 Exam Questions and Answers by alara

Page: 28 / 31

CompTIA CV0-003 Exam Overview :

Exam Name: CompTIA Cloud+ Certification Exam
Exam Code: CV0-003 Dumps
Vendor: CompTIA Certification: CompTIA Cloud+
Questions: 405 Q&A's Shared By: alara
Question 112

A cloud administrator is responsible for managing a cloud-based content management solution. According to the security policy, any data that is hosted in the cloud must be protected against data exfiltration. Which of the following solutions should the administrator implement?

Options:

A.

HIDS

B.

FIM

C.

DLP

D.

WAF

Discussion
Erik
Hey, I have passed my exam using Cramkey Dumps?
Freyja (not set)
Really, what are they? All come in your pool? Please give me more details, I am going to have access their subscription. Please brother, give me more details.
Victoria
Hey, guess what? I passed the certification exam! I couldn't have done it without Cramkey Dumps.
Isabel (not set)
Same here! I was so surprised when I saw that almost all the questions on the exam were exactly what I found in their study materials.
Ari
Can anyone explain what are these exam dumps and how are they?
Ocean (not set)
They're exam preparation materials that are designed to help you prepare for various certification exams. They provide you with up-to-date and accurate information to help you pass your exams.
Neve
Will I be able to achieve success after using these dumps?
Rohan (not set)
Absolutely. It's a great way to increase your chances of success.
Andrew
Are these dumps helpful?
Jeremiah (not set)
Yes, Don’t worry!!! I'm confident you'll find them to be just as helpful as I did. Good luck with your exam!
Question 113

A system administrator is migrating a bare-metal server to the cloud. Which of the following types of migration should the systems administrator perform to accomplish this task?

Options:

A.

V2V

B.

V2P

C.

P2P

D.

P2V

Discussion
Question 114

A company needs a solution to find content in images. Which of the following technologies, when used in conjunction with cloud services, would facilitate the BEST solution?

Options:

A.

Internet of Things

B.

Digital transformation

C.

Artificial intelligence

D.

DNS over TLS

Discussion
Question 115

A cloud administrator would like to deploy a cloud solution to its provider using automation techniques. Which of the following must be used? (Choose two.)

Options:

A.

Auto-scaling

B.

Tagging

C.

Playbook

D.

Templates

E.

Containers

F.