Weekend Sale Special Limited Time 65% Discount Offer - Ends in 0d 00h 00m 00s - Coupon code: get65

CompTIA Updated CV0-003 Exam Questions and Answers by olivia-rose

Page: 21 / 31

CompTIA CV0-003 Exam Overview :

Exam Name: CompTIA Cloud+ Certification Exam
Exam Code: CV0-003 Dumps
Vendor: CompTIA Certification: CompTIA Cloud+
Questions: 405 Q&A's Shared By: olivia-rose
Question 84

A systems administrator is planning to deploy a database cluster in a virtualization environment. The administrator needs to ensure the database nodes do not exist on the same physical host. Which of the following would best meet this requirement?

Options:

A.

Oversubscription

B.

Anti-affinity

C.

A firewall

D.

A separate cluster

Discussion
Question 85

A cloud administrator needs to verify domain ownership with a third party. The third party has provided a secret that must be added to the DNS server. Which of the following DNS records does the administrator need to update to include the secret?

Options:

A.

NS

B.

TXT

C.

AAAA

D.

SOA

Discussion
Question 86

A systems administrator audits a cloud application and discovers one of the key regulatory requirements has not been addressed. The requirement states that if

a physical breach occurs and hard drives are stolen, the contents of the drives should not be readable. Which of the following should be used to address the requirement?

Options:

A.

Obfuscation

B.

Encryption

C.

EDR

D.

HIPS

Discussion
Question 87

An organization is implementing a new requirement to facilitate faster downloads for users of corporate application content. At the same time, the organization is also expanding cloud regions. Which of the following would be suitable to optimize the network for this requirement?

Options:

A.

Implement CDN for overall cloud application.

B.

Implement autoscaling of the compute resources.

C.

Implement SR-IOV on the server instances.

D.

Implement an application container solution.

Discussion
Alaia
These Dumps are amazing! I used them to study for my recent exam and I passed with flying colors. The information in the dumps is so valid and up-to-date. Thanks a lot!!!
Zofia (not set)
That's great to hear! I've been struggling to find good study material for my exam. I will ty it for sure.
Miley
Hey, I tried Cramkey Dumps for my IT certification exam. They are really awesome and helped me pass my exam with wonderful score.
Megan (not set)
That’s great!!! I’ll definitely give it a try. Thanks!!!
Madeleine
Passed my exam with my dream score…. Guys do give these dumps a try. They are authentic.
Ziggy (not set)
That's really impressive. I think I might give Cramkey Dumps a try for my next certification exam.
Georgina
I used Cramkey Dumps to prepare for my recent exam and I have to say, they were a huge help.
Corey (not set)
Really? How did they help you? I know these are the same questions appears in exam. I will give my try. But tell me if they also help in some training?
Melody
My experience with Cramkey was great! I was surprised to see that many of the questions in my exam appeared in the Cramkey dumps.
Colby (not set)
Yes, In fact, I got a score of above 85%. And I attribute a lot of my success to Cramkey's dumps.
Page: 21 / 31
Title
Questions
Posted

CV0-003
PDF

$35  $99.99

CV0-003 Testing Engine

$42  $119.99

CV0-003 PDF + Testing Engine

$56  $159.99