Weekend Sale Special Limited Time 65% Discount Offer - Ends in 0d 00h 00m 00s - Coupon code: get65

CompTIA Updated CV0-003 Exam Questions and Answers by malak

Page: 22 / 31

CompTIA CV0-003 Exam Overview :

Exam Name: CompTIA Cloud+ Certification Exam
Exam Code: CV0-003 Dumps
Vendor: CompTIA Certification: CompTIA Cloud+
Questions: 405 Q&A's Shared By: malak
Question 88

An organization has a web-server farm. Which of the following solutions should be implemented to obtain efficient distribution of requests to theservers?

Options:

A.

A clustered web server infrastructure

B.

A load-balancing appliance

C.

A containerized application

D.

Distribution of web servers across different regions and zones

Discussion
Question 89

An organization is deploying development, quality assurance, and production environments with equal numbers of IP addresses to the cloud. The IP address range provided is 10.168.0.0/24, and it needs to be terminated on a firewall. Which of the following IP subnets and firewall IPS should be used for one of the environments?

Options:

A.

10.168.0.0/26 and 10.168.0.63

B.

10.168.0.64/26 and 10.168.0.64

C.

10.168.0.128/26 and 10.168.0.190

D.

10.168.0.128/26 and 10.168.0.194

E.

10.168.0.192/26 and 10.168.0.191

Discussion
Question 90

A cloud engineer needs to perform a database migration_ The database has a restricted SLA and cannot be offline for more than ten minutes per month The database stores 800GB of data, and the network bandwidth to the CSP is 100MBps. Which of the following is the BEST option to perform the migration?

Options:

A.

Copy the database to an external device and ship the device to the CSP

B.

Create a replica database, synchronize the data, and switch to the new instance.

C.

Utilize a third-patty tool to back up and restore the data to the new database

D.

use the database import/export method and copy the exported file.

Discussion
Question 91

A cloud solutions architect has an environment that must only be accessed during work hours. Which of the following processes should be automated to BEST reduce cost?

Options:

A.

Scaling of the environment after work hours

B.

Implementing access control after work hours

C.

Shutting down the environment after work hours

D.

Blocking external access to the environment after work hours

Discussion
River
Hey, I used Cramkey Dumps to prepare for my recent exam and I passed it.
Lewis (not set)
Yeah, I used these dumps too. And I have to say, I was really impressed with the results.
Mariam
Do anyone think Cramkey questions can help improve exam scores?
Katie (not set)
Absolutely! Many people have reported improved scores after using Cramkey Dumps, and there are also success stories of people passing exams on the first try. I already passed this exam. I confirmed above questions were in exam.
Josephine
I want to ask about their study material and Customer support? Can anybody guide me?
Zayd (not set)
Yes, the dumps or study material provided by them are authentic and up to date. They have a dedicated team to assist students and make sure they have a positive experience.
Sarah
Yeah, I was so relieved when I saw that the question appeared in the exam were similar to their exam dumps. It made the exam a lot easier and I felt confident going into it.
Aaliyah (not set)
Same here. I've heard mixed reviews about using exam dumps, but for us, it definitely paid off.
Anaya
I found so many of the same questions on the real exam that I had already seen in the Cramkey Dumps. Thank you so much for making exam so easy for me. I passed it successfully!!!
Nina (not set)
It's true! I felt so much more confident going into the exam because I had already seen and understood the questions.
Page: 22 / 31
Title
Questions
Posted

CV0-003
PDF

$35  $99.99

CV0-003 Testing Engine

$42  $119.99

CV0-003 PDF + Testing Engine

$56  $159.99