Weekend Sale Special Limited Time 65% Discount Offer - Ends in 0d 00h 00m 00s - Coupon code: get65

CompTIA Updated CV0-003 Exam Questions and Answers by byron

Page: 6 / 31

CompTIA CV0-003 Exam Overview :

Exam Name: CompTIA Cloud+ Certification Exam
Exam Code: CV0-003 Dumps
Vendor: CompTIA Certification: CompTIA Cloud+
Questions: 405 Q&A's Shared By: byron
Question 24

A cloud administrator is switching hosting companies and using the same script that was previously used to deploy VMs in the new cloud. The script is returning errors that the command was not found.

Which of the following is the MOST likely cause of the script failure?

Options:

A.

Account mismatches

B.

IP address changes

C.

API version incompatibility

D.

Server name changes

Discussion
Question 25

After accidentally uploading a password for an IAM user in plain text, which of the following should a cloud administrator do FIRST? (Choose two.)

Options:

A.

Identify the resources that are accessible to the affected IAM user

B.

Remove the published plain-text password

C.

Notify users that a data breach has occurred

D.

Change the affected IAM user’s password

E.

Delete the affected IAM user

Discussion
Question 26

An IaaS provider has numerous devices and services that are commissioned and decommissioned automatically on an ongoing basis. The cloud administrator needs to implement a solution that will help reduce administrative overhead.

Which of the following will accomplish this task?

Options:

A.

IPAM

B.

NAC

C.

NTP

D.

DNS

Discussion
Ella-Rose
Amazing website with excellent Dumps. I passed my exam and secured excellent marks!!!
Alisha (not set)
Extremely accurate. They constantly update their materials with the latest exam questions and answers, so you can be confident that what you're studying is up-to-date.
Ayesha
They are study materials that are designed to help students prepare for exams and certification tests. They are basically a collection of questions and answers that are likely to appear on the test.
Ayden (not set)
That sounds interesting. Why are they useful? Planning this week, hopefully help me. Can you give me PDF if you have ?
Aryan
Absolutely rocked! They are an excellent investment for anyone who wants to pass the exam on the first try. They save you time and effort by providing a comprehensive overview of the exam content, and they give you a competitive edge by giving you access to the latest information. So, I definitely recommend them to new students.
Jessie (not set)
did you use PDF or Engine? Which one is most useful?
Mariam
Do anyone think Cramkey questions can help improve exam scores?
Katie (not set)
Absolutely! Many people have reported improved scores after using Cramkey Dumps, and there are also success stories of people passing exams on the first try. I already passed this exam. I confirmed above questions were in exam.
Cecilia
Yes, I passed my certification exam using Cramkey Dumps.
Helena (not set)
Great. Yes they are really effective
Question 27

A systems administrator is troubleshooting performance issues with a Windows VDI environment. Users have reported that VDI performance has been slow since the images were upgraded from Windows 7 to Windows 10.

This VDI environment is used to run simple tasks, such as Microsoft Office. The administrator investigates the virtual machines and finds the following settings:

• 4 vCPU
  • 16GB RAM
  • 10Gb networking
  • 256MB frame buffer

Which of the following MOST likely needs to be upgraded?

Options:

A.

vRAM

B.

vCPU

C.

vGPU

D.

vNIC

Discussion
Page: 6 / 31
Title