Weekend Sale Special Limited Time 65% Discount Offer - Ends in 0d 00h 00m 00s - Coupon code: get65

CompTIA Updated CV0-003 Exam Questions and Answers by elin

Page: 4 / 31

CompTIA CV0-003 Exam Overview :

Exam Name: CompTIA Cloud+ Certification Exam
Exam Code: CV0-003 Dumps
Vendor: CompTIA Certification: CompTIA Cloud+
Questions: 405 Q&A's Shared By: elin
Question 16

A systems administrator needs to configure monitoring for a private cloud environment. The administrator has decided to use SNMP for this task.

Which of the following ports should the administrator open on the monitoring server’s firewall?

Options:

A.

B.

C.

D.

Discussion
Question 17

A cloud administrator checked out the deployment scripts used to deploy the sandbox environment to a public cloud provider. The administrator modified the script to add an application load balancer in front of the web- based front-end application. The administrator next used the script to recreate a new sandbox environment successfully, and the application was then using the new load balancer.

The following week, a new update was required to add more front-end servers to the sandbox environment. A second administrator made the necessary changes and checked out the deployment scripts. The second administrator then ran the script, but the application load balancer was missing from the new deployment.

Which of the following is the MOST likely reason for this issue?

Options:

A.

The license limit on the number of server deployments allowed per month was exceeded

B.

The deployment script changes made by the first administrator were not checked in and committed

C.

The new server images were incompatible with the application load-balancer configuration

D.

The application load balancer exceeded the maximum number of servers it could use

Discussion
Mylo
Excellent dumps with authentic information… I passed my exam with brilliant score.
Dominik (not set)
That's amazing! I've been looking for good study material that will help me prepare for my upcoming certification exam. Now, I will try it.
Ayesha
They are study materials that are designed to help students prepare for exams and certification tests. They are basically a collection of questions and answers that are likely to appear on the test.
Ayden (not set)
That sounds interesting. Why are they useful? Planning this week, hopefully help me. Can you give me PDF if you have ?
Aliza
I used these dumps for my recent certification exam and I can say with certainty that they're absolutely valid dumps. The questions were very similar to what came up in the actual exam.
Jakub (not set)
That's great to hear. I am going to try them soon.
Syeda
I passed, Thank you Cramkey for your precious Dumps.
Stella (not set)
That's great. I think I'll give Cramkey Dumps a try.
Question 18

A systems administrator is deploying a new storage array for backups. The array provides 1PB of raw disk space and uses 14TB nearline SAS drives. The solution must tolerate at least two failed drives in a single RAID set.

Which of the following RAID levels satisfies this requirement?

Options:

A.

RAID 0

B.

RAID 1

C.

RAID 5

D.

RAID 6

E.

RAID 10

Discussion
Question 19

A systems administrator wants the VMs on the hypervisor to share CPU resources on the same core when feasible.

Which of the following will BEST achieve this goal?

Options:

A.

Configure CPU passthrough

B.

Oversubscribe CPU resources

C.

Switch from a Type 1 to a Type 2 hypervisor

D.

Increase instructions per cycle

E.

Enable simultaneous multithreading

Discussion