Weekend Sale Special Limited Time 65% Discount Offer - Ends in 0d 00h 00m 00s - Coupon code: get65

CompTIA Updated CV0-003 Exam Questions and Answers by nikola

Page: 15 / 31

CompTIA CV0-003 Exam Overview :

Exam Name: CompTIA Cloud+ Certification Exam
Exam Code: CV0-003 Dumps
Vendor: CompTIA Certification: CompTIA Cloud+
Questions: 405 Q&A's Shared By: nikola
Question 60

A company wants to move to a multicloud environment and utilize the technology that provides the most portability. Which of the following technology solutions would BEST meet the company's needs?

Options:

A.

Bootstrap

B.

Virtual machines

C.

Clusters

D.

Containers

Discussion
Question 61

Audit and system logs are being forwarded to a syslog solution. An administrator observes that two application servers have not generated any logs for a period of three days, while others continue to send logs normally. Which of the following BEST explains what is occurring?

Options:

A.

There is a configuration failure in the syslog solution.

B.

The application servers were migrated to the cloud as laaS instances.

C.

The application administrators have not performed any activity in those servers.

D.

There is a local firewall policy restriction on the syslog server.

Discussion
Question 62

A cloud administrator has deployed a website and needs to improve the site security to meet requirements. The website architecture is designed to have a DBaaS in the back end and autoscaling instances in the front end using a load balancer to distribute the request. Which of the following will the cloud administrator MOST likely use?

Options:

A.

An API gateway

B.

An IPS/IDS

C.

A reverse proxy

D.

A WAF

Discussion
Inaya
Passed the exam. questions are valid. The customer support is top-notch. They were quick to respond to any questions I had and provided me with all the information I needed.
Cillian (not set)
That's a big plus. I've used other dump providers in the past and the customer support was often lacking.
Ava-Rose
Yes! Cramkey Dumps are amazing I passed my exam…Same these questions were in exam asked.
Ismail (not set)
Wow, that sounds really helpful. Thanks, I would definitely consider these dumps for my certification exam.
Teddie
yes, I passed my exam with wonderful score, Accurate and valid dumps.
Isla-Rose (not set)
Absolutely! The questions in the dumps were almost identical to the ones that appeared in the actual exam. I was able to answer almost all of them correctly.
Nylah
I've been looking for good study material for my upcoming certification exam. Need help.
Dolly (not set)
Then you should definitely give Cramkey Dumps a try. They have a huge database of questions and answers, making it easy to study and prepare for the exam. And the best part is, you can be sure the information is accurate and relevant.
Question 63

A cloud solutions architect has received guidance to migrate an application from on premises to a public cloud. Which of the following requirements will help predict the operational expenditures in the cloud?

Options:

A.

Average resource consumption

B.

Maximum resource consumption

C.

Minimum resource consumption

D.

Actual hardware configuration

Discussion
Page: 15 / 31
Title