Weekend Sale Special Limited Time 65% Discount Offer - Ends in 0d 00h 00m 00s - Coupon code: get65

CompTIA Updated CV0-003 Exam Questions and Answers by aliya

Page: 8 / 31

CompTIA CV0-003 Exam Overview :

Exam Name: CompTIA Cloud+ Certification Exam
Exam Code: CV0-003 Dumps
Vendor: CompTIA Certification: CompTIA Cloud+
Questions: 405 Q&A's Shared By: aliya
Question 32

A cloud architect wants to minimize the risk of having systems administrators in an IaaS compute instance perform application code changes. The development group should be the only group allowed to modify files in the directory.

Which of the following will accomplish the desired objective?

Options:

A.

Remove the file write permissions for the application service account.

B.

Restrict the file write permissions to the development group only.

C.

Add access to the fileshare for the systems administrator’s group.

D.

Deny access to all development user accounts

Discussion
Rae
I tried using Cramkey dumps for my recent certification exam and I found them to be more accurate and up-to-date compared to other dumps I've seen. Passed the exam with wonderful score.
Rayyan (not set)
I see your point. Thanks for sharing your thoughts. I might give it a try for my next certification exam.
Anaya
I found so many of the same questions on the real exam that I had already seen in the Cramkey Dumps. Thank you so much for making exam so easy for me. I passed it successfully!!!
Nina (not set)
It's true! I felt so much more confident going into the exam because I had already seen and understood the questions.
Billy
It was like deja vu! I was confident going into the exam because I had already seen those questions before.
Vincent (not set)
Definitely. And the best part is, I passed! I feel like all that hard work and preparation paid off. Cramkey is the best resource for all students!!!
Norah
Cramkey is highly recommended.
Zayan (not set)
Definitely. If you're looking for a reliable and effective study resource, look no further than Cramkey Dumps. They're simply wonderful!
Alaya
Best Dumps among other dumps providers. I like it so much because of their authenticity.
Kaiden (not set)
That's great. I've used other dump providers in the past and they were often outdated or had incorrect information. This time I will try it.
Question 33

A cloud administrator is monitoring a database system and notices an unusual increase in the read operations, which is causing a heavy load in the system. The system is using a relational database and is running in a VM. Which of the following should the administrator do to resolve the issue with minimal architectural changes?

Options:

A.

Migrate the relational database to a NoSQL database.

B.

Use a cache system to store reading operations.

C.

Create a secondary standby database instance.

D.

Implement the database system using a DBaaS.

Discussion
Question 34

A cloud administrator has created a new asynchronous workflow lo deploy VMs to the cloud in bulk. When the workflow is tested for a single VM, it completes successfully. However, if the workflow is used to create 50 VMs at once, the job fails. Which of the following is the MOST likely cause of the issue? (Choose two.)

Options:

A.

Incorrect permissions

B.

Insufficient storage

C.

Billing issues with the cloud provider

D.

No connectivity to the public cloud

E.

Expired API token

F.

Disabled autoscaling

Discussion
Question 35

A systems administrator is concerned about having two virtual database servers on the same host. Which of the following should be configured?

Options:

A.

Regions

B.

Anti-affinity

C.

Oversubscription

D.

Container

Discussion
Page: 8 / 31
Title