Weekend Sale Special Limited Time 65% Discount Offer - Ends in 0d 00h 00m 00s - Coupon code: get65

CompTIA Updated CV0-003 Exam Questions and Answers by fox

Page: 17 / 31

CompTIA CV0-003 Exam Overview :

Exam Name: CompTIA Cloud+ Certification Exam
Exam Code: CV0-003 Dumps
Vendor: CompTIA Certification: CompTIA Cloud+
Questions: 405 Q&A's Shared By: fox
Question 68

A cloud engineer needs to perform a database migration. The database has a restricted SLA and cannot be offline for more than ten minutes per month. The database stores 800GB of data, and the network bandwidth to the CSP is 100MBps Which of the following is the best option to perform the migration?

Options:

A.

Copy the database to an external device and ship the device to the CSP.

B.

Create a replica database, synchronize the data, and switch to the new instance.

C.

Utilize a third-party tool to back up and restore the data to the new database.

D.

Use the database import/export method and copy the exported file.

Discussion
Kylo
What makes Cramkey Dumps so reliable? Please guide.
Sami (not set)
Well, for starters, they have a team of experts who are constantly updating their material to reflect the latest changes in the industry. Plus, they have a huge database of questions and answers, which makes it easy to study and prepare for the exam.
Lois
I passed my exam with wonderful score. Their dumps are 100% valid and I felt confident during the exam.
Ernie (not set)
Absolutely. The best part is, the answers in the dumps were correct. So, I felt confident and well-prepared for the exam.
Hassan
Highly Recommended Dumps… today I passed my exam! Same questions appear. I bought Full Access.
Kasper (not set)
Hey wonderful….so same questions , sounds good. Planning to write this week, I will go for full access today.
Syeda
I passed, Thank you Cramkey for your precious Dumps.
Stella (not set)
That's great. I think I'll give Cramkey Dumps a try.
Question 69

A cloud security engineer needs to design an IDS/IPS solution for a web application in a single virtual private network. The engineer is considering implementing IPS protection for traffic coming from the internet. Which of the following should the engineer consider to meet this requirement?

Options:

A.

Configuring a web proxy server

B.

Implementing load balancing using SSI- in front of web applications

C.

Implementing IDS/IPS agents on each instance running in that virtual private network

D.

Implementing dynamic routing

Discussion
Question 70

A company is preparing a hypervisor environment to implement a database cluster. One of the requirements is to share the disks between the nodes of the cluster to access the same LUN. Which of the following protocols Should the company use? (Select TWO)

Options:

A.

CIFS

B.

FTP

C.

Iscsi

D.

Raid 10

E.

Nfs

F.

fc

Discussion
Question 71

An organization deployed an application using a cloud provider's internal managed certificates. Developers are unable to retrieve data when calling the API from any machine.

The following error message is in the log:

12-04-2023-10:05:25, SSL Negotiation Error

12-04-2023-10:05:28,Invalid Certificate

12-04-2023-10:05:29, TLS Handshake Failed

12-04-2023-10:05:30,Connection Closed

Which of the following is the most likely cause of the error?

Options:

A.

TLS version

B.

Insecure cipher

C.

Self-signed certificate

D.

Root trust

Discussion
Page: 17 / 31
Title