Weekend Sale Special Limited Time 65% Discount Offer - Ends in 0d 00h 00m 00s - Coupon code: get65

CompTIA Updated CV0-003 Exam Questions and Answers by zayna

Page: 9 / 31

CompTIA CV0-003 Exam Overview :

Exam Name: CompTIA Cloud+ Certification Exam
Exam Code: CV0-003 Dumps
Vendor: CompTIA Certification: CompTIA Cloud+
Questions: 405 Q&A's Shared By: zayna
Question 36

A financial industry services firm was the victim of an internal data breach, and the perpetrator was a member of the company's development team. During the investigation, one of the security administrators accidentally deleted the perpetrator's user data. Even though the data is recoverable, which of the following has been violated?

Options:

A.

Chain of custody

B.

Evidence acquisition

C.

Containment

D.

Root cause analysis

Discussion
Nia
Why are these Dumps so important for students these days?
Mary (not set)
With the constantly changing technology and advancements in the industry, it's important for students to have access to accurate and valid study material. Cramkey Dumps provide just that. They are constantly updated to reflect the latest changes and ensure that the information is up-to-date.
Cody
I used Cramkey Dumps to prepare and a lot of the questions on the exam were exactly what I found in their study materials.
Eric (not set)
Really? That's great to hear! I used Cramkey Dumps too and I had the same experience. The questions were almost identical.
Ernest
That's amazing. I think I'm going to give Cramkey Dumps a try for my next exam. Thanks for telling me about them! CramKey admin please share more questions……You guys are amazing.
Nate (not set)
I failed last week, I never know this site , but amazed to see all these questions were in my exam week before. I feel bad now, why I didn’t bother this site. Thanks Cramkey, Excellent Job.
Laila
They're such a great resource for anyone who wants to improve their exam results. I used these dumps and passed my exam!! Happy customer, always prefer. Yes, same questions as above I know you guys are perfect.
Keira (not set)
100% right….And they're so affordable too. It's amazing how much value you get for the price.
Elise
I've heard that Cramkey is one of the best websites for exam dumps. They have a high passing rate and the questions are always up-to-date. Is it true?
Cian (not set)
Definitely. The dumps are constantly updated to reflect the latest changes in the certification exams. And I also appreciate how they provide explanations for the answers, so I could understand the reasoning behind each question.
Question 37

A DevOps administrator is building a new application slack in a private cloud. This application will store sensitive information and be accessible from the internet. Which of the following would be MOST useful in maintaining confidentiality?

Options:

A.

NAC

B.

IDS

C.

DLP

D.

EDR

Discussion
Question 38

A large pharmaceutical company needs to ensure it is in compliance with the following requirements:

• An application must run on its own virtual machine.

• The hardware the application is hosted on does not change.

Which of the following will BEST ensure compliance?

Options:

A.

Containers

B.

A firewall

C.

Affinity rules

D.

Load balancers

Discussion
Question 39

An enterprise recently upgraded the memory of its on-premises VMs from 8GB to 16GB. However, users are not experiencing any performance benefit. Which of the following is the MOST likely reason?

Options:

A.

Insufficient memory on the hypervisor

B.

Operating system memory limit

C.

Memory mismatch error

D.

Dynamic memory allocation

Discussion
Page: 9 / 31
Title