Weekend Sale Special Limited Time 65% Discount Offer - Ends in 0d 00h 00m 00s - Coupon code: get65

CompTIA Updated CV0-003 Exam Questions and Answers by raiden

Page: 14 / 31

CompTIA CV0-003 Exam Overview :

Exam Name: CompTIA Cloud+ Certification Exam
Exam Code: CV0-003 Dumps
Vendor: CompTIA Certification: CompTIA Cloud+
Questions: 405 Q&A's Shared By: raiden
Question 56

A company that requires full administrative control at the OS level is considering the use of public cloud services. Which of the following service models would BEST fit the company's requirements?

Options:

A.

SaaS

B.

DBaaS

C.

PaaS

D.

laaS

Discussion
Question 57

A systems administrator needs to migrate email services to the cloud model that requires the least amount of administrative effort. Which of the following should the administrator select?

Options:

A.

DBaaS

B.

SaaS

C.

IaaS

D.

PaaS

Discussion
Question 58

While investigating network traffic, a cloud administrator discovers the monthly billing has increased substantially. Upon further review, it appears the servers have been compromised, and sensitive files have been exfiltrated. Which of the following can be implemented to maintain data confidentiality?

Options:

A.

Hardening

B.

IAM

C.

Encryption

D.

IPSec

Discussion
Sarah
Yeah, I was so relieved when I saw that the question appeared in the exam were similar to their exam dumps. It made the exam a lot easier and I felt confident going into it.
Aaliyah (not set)
Same here. I've heard mixed reviews about using exam dumps, but for us, it definitely paid off.
Alaia
These Dumps are amazing! I used them to study for my recent exam and I passed with flying colors. The information in the dumps is so valid and up-to-date. Thanks a lot!!!
Zofia (not set)
That's great to hear! I've been struggling to find good study material for my exam. I will ty it for sure.
River
Hey, I used Cramkey Dumps to prepare for my recent exam and I passed it.
Lewis (not set)
Yeah, I used these dumps too. And I have to say, I was really impressed with the results.
Aliza
I used these dumps for my recent certification exam and I can say with certainty that they're absolutely valid dumps. The questions were very similar to what came up in the actual exam.
Jakub (not set)
That's great to hear. I am going to try them soon.
Melody
My experience with Cramkey was great! I was surprised to see that many of the questions in my exam appeared in the Cramkey dumps.
Colby (not set)
Yes, In fact, I got a score of above 85%. And I attribute a lot of my success to Cramkey's dumps.
Question 59

A systems administrator is configuring a storage system for maximum performance and redundancy. Which of the following storage technologies should the administrator use to achieve this?

Options:

A.

RAID 5

B.

RAID 6

C.

RAID 10

D.

RAID 50

Discussion
Page: 14 / 31
Title