Weekend Sale Special Limited Time 65% Discount Offer - Ends in 0d 00h 00m 00s - Coupon code: get65

CompTIA Updated CV0-003 Exam Questions and Answers by rosabella

Page: 7 / 31

CompTIA CV0-003 Exam Overview :

Exam Name: CompTIA Cloud+ Certification Exam
Exam Code: CV0-003 Dumps
Vendor: CompTIA Certification: CompTIA Cloud+
Questions: 405 Q&A's Shared By: rosabella
Question 28

A systems administrator recently deployed a VDI solution in a cloud environment; however, users are now experiencing poor rendering performance when trying to display 3-D content on their virtual desktops, especially at peak times.

Which of the following actions will MOST likely solve this issue?

Options:

A.

Update the quest graphics drivers from the official repository

B.

Add more vGPU licenses to the host

C.

Instruct users to access virtual workstations only on the VLAN

D.

Select vGPU profiles with higher video RAM

Discussion
Question 29

A systems administrator needs to configure a set of policies to protect the data to comply with mandatory regulations.

Which of the following should the administrator implement to ensure DLP efficiently prevents the exposure of sensitive data in a cloud environment?

Options:

A.

Integrity

B.

Versioning

C.

Classification

D.

Segmentation

Discussion
Question 30

A systems administrator wants to have near-real-time information on the volume of data being exchanged between an application server and its clients on the Internet.

Which of the following should the systems administrator implement to achieve this objective?

Options:

A.

A stateful firewall

B.

DLP

C.

DNSSEC

D.

Network flows

Discussion
Question 31

A systems administrator is configuring a storage array.

Which of the following should the administrator configure to set up mirroring on this array?

Options:

A.

RAID 0

B.

RAID 1

C.

RAID 5

D.

RAID 6

Discussion
Mylo
Excellent dumps with authentic information… I passed my exam with brilliant score.
Dominik (not set)
That's amazing! I've been looking for good study material that will help me prepare for my upcoming certification exam. Now, I will try it.
Ava-Rose
Yes! Cramkey Dumps are amazing I passed my exam…Same these questions were in exam asked.
Ismail (not set)
Wow, that sounds really helpful. Thanks, I would definitely consider these dumps for my certification exam.
Alaia
These Dumps are amazing! I used them to study for my recent exam and I passed with flying colors. The information in the dumps is so valid and up-to-date. Thanks a lot!!!
Zofia (not set)
That's great to hear! I've been struggling to find good study material for my exam. I will ty it for sure.
Peyton
Hey guys. Guess what? I passed my exam. Thanks a lot Cramkey, your provided information was relevant and reliable.
Coby (not set)
Thanks for sharing your experience. I think I'll give Cramkey a try for my next exam.
Page: 7 / 31
Title
Questions
Posted

CV0-003
PDF

$35  $99.99

CV0-003 Testing Engine

$42  $119.99

CV0-003 PDF + Testing Engine

$56  $159.99