Weekend Sale Special Limited Time 65% Discount Offer - Ends in 0d 00h 00m 00s - Coupon code: get65

CompTIA Updated CV0-003 Exam Questions and Answers by blair

Page: 24 / 31

CompTIA CV0-003 Exam Overview :

Exam Name: CompTIA Cloud+ Certification Exam
Exam Code: CV0-003 Dumps
Vendor: CompTIA Certification: CompTIA Cloud+
Questions: 405 Q&A's Shared By: blair
Question 96

A corporation is evaluating an offer from a CSP to take advantage of volume discounts on a shared platform. The finance department is concerned about cost allocation transparency, as the current structure splits projects into dedicated billing accounts. Which of the following can be used to address this concern?

Options:

A.

Implementing resource tagging

B.

Defining a cost baseline

C.

Consolidating the billing accounts

D.

Using a third-party accounting tool

Discussion
Billy
It was like deja vu! I was confident going into the exam because I had already seen those questions before.
Vincent (not set)
Definitely. And the best part is, I passed! I feel like all that hard work and preparation paid off. Cramkey is the best resource for all students!!!
Ivan
I tried these dumps for my recent certification exam and I found it pretty helpful.
Elis (not set)
Agree!!! The questions in the dumps were quite similar to what came up in the actual exam. It gave me a good idea of the types of questions to expect and helped me revise efficiently.
Aryan
Absolutely rocked! They are an excellent investment for anyone who wants to pass the exam on the first try. They save you time and effort by providing a comprehensive overview of the exam content, and they give you a competitive edge by giving you access to the latest information. So, I definitely recommend them to new students.
Jessie (not set)
did you use PDF or Engine? Which one is most useful?
Alessia
Amazing Dumps. Found almost all questions in actual exam whih I prepared from these valuable dumps. Recommended!!!!
Belle (not set)
That's impressive. I've been struggling with finding good study material for my certification. Maybe I should give Cramkey Dumps a try.
Victoria
Hey, guess what? I passed the certification exam! I couldn't have done it without Cramkey Dumps.
Isabel (not set)
Same here! I was so surprised when I saw that almost all the questions on the exam were exactly what I found in their study materials.
Question 97

Users are experiencing slow response times from an intranet website that is hosted on a cloud platform. There is a site-to-site VPN connection to the cloud provider over a link of 100Mbps.

Which of the following solutions will resolve the issue the FASTEST?

Options:

A.

Change the connection to point-to-site VPN

B.

Order a direct link to the provider

C.

Enable quality of service

D.

Upgrade the link to 200Mbps

Discussion
Question 98

A technician needs to deploy two virtual machines in preparation for the configuration of a financial application next week. Which of the following cloud deployment models should the technician use?

Options:

A.

XaaS

B.

IaaS

C.

PaaS

D.

SaaS

Discussion
Question 99

Which of the following definitions of serverless computing BEST explains how it is different from using VMs?

Options:

A.

Serverless computing is a cloud-hosting service that utilizes infrastructure that is fully managed by the CSP.

B.

Serverless computing uses predictable billing and offers lower costs than VM compute services.

C.

Serverless computing is a scalable, highly available cloud service that uses SDN technologies.

D.

Serverless computing allows developers to focus on writing code and organizations to focus on business.

Discussion
Page: 24 / 31
Title
Questions
Posted

CV0-003
PDF

$35  $99.99

CV0-003 Testing Engine

$42  $119.99

CV0-003 PDF + Testing Engine

$56  $159.99