Weekend Sale Special Limited Time 65% Discount Offer - Ends in 0d 00h 00m 00s - Coupon code: get65

CompTIA Updated CV0-003 Exam Questions and Answers by cataleya

Page: 10 / 31

CompTIA CV0-003 Exam Overview :

Exam Name: CompTIA Cloud+ Certification Exam
Exam Code: CV0-003 Dumps
Vendor: CompTIA Certification: CompTIA Cloud+
Questions: 405 Q&A's Shared By: cataleya
Question 40

A piece of software applies licensing fees on a socket-based model. Which of the following is the MOST important consideration when attempting to calculate the licensing costs for this software?

Options:

A.

The amount of memory in the server

B.

The number of CPUs in the server

C.

The type of cloud in which the software is deployed

D.

The number of customers who will be using the software

Discussion
Question 41

A cloud administrator has deployed several VM instances that are running the same applications on VDI nodes. Users are reporting that a role instance is looping between STARTED, INITIALIZING, BUSY, and stop. Upon investigation, the cloud administrator can see the status changing every few minutes. Which of the following should be done to resolve the issue?

Options:

A.

Reboot the hypervisor.

B.

Review the package and configuration file.

C.

Configure service healing.

D.

Disable memory swap.

Discussion
Question 42

A systems administrator wants to restrict access to a set of sensitive files to a specific group of users. Which of the following will achieve the objective?

Options:

A.

Add audit rules on the server

B.

Configure data loss prevention in the environment

C.

Change tine permissions and ownership of the files

D.

Implement a HIPS solution on the host

Discussion
Question 43

A company has hired a security firm to perform a vulnerability assessment of its environment. In the first phase, an engineer needs to scan the network services exposed by the hosts. Which of the following will help achieve this with the LEAST privileges?

Options:

A.

An agent-based scan

B.

A credentialed scan

C.

A network-based scan

D.

An application scan

Discussion
Lennie
I passed my exam and achieved wonderful score, I highly recommend it.
Emelia (not set)
I think I'll give Cramkey a try next time I take a certification exam. Thanks for the recommendation!
Nadia
Why these dumps are important? Can I pass my exam without these dumps?
Julian (not set)
The questions in the Cramkey dumps are explained in detail and there are also study notes and reference materials provided. This made it easier for me to understand the concepts and retain the information better.
Conor
I recently used these dumps for my exam and I must say, I was impressed with their authentic material.
Yunus (not set)
Exactly…….The information in the dumps is so authentic and up-to-date. Plus, the questions are very similar to what you'll see on the actual exam. I felt confident going into the exam because I had studied using Cramkey Dumps.
Vienna
I highly recommend them. They are offering exact questions that we need to prepare our exam.
Jensen (not set)
That's great. I think I'll give Cramkey a try next time I take a certification exam. Thanks for the recommendation!
Melody
My experience with Cramkey was great! I was surprised to see that many of the questions in my exam appeared in the Cramkey dumps.
Colby (not set)
Yes, In fact, I got a score of above 85%. And I attribute a lot of my success to Cramkey's dumps.
Page: 10 / 31
Title
Questions
Posted

CV0-003
PDF

$35  $99.99

CV0-003 Testing Engine

$42  $119.99

CV0-003 PDF + Testing Engine

$56  $159.99