Weekend Sale Special Limited Time 65% Discount Offer - Ends in 0d 00h 00m 00s - Coupon code: get65

CompTIA Updated CV0-003 Exam Questions and Answers by lee

Page: 20 / 31

CompTIA CV0-003 Exam Overview :

Exam Name: CompTIA Cloud+ Certification Exam
Exam Code: CV0-003 Dumps
Vendor: CompTIA Certification: CompTIA Cloud+
Questions: 405 Q&A's Shared By: lee
Question 80

After an infrastructure-as-code cloud migration to an laaS environment, the cloud engineer discovers that configurations on DB servers have drifted from the corporate standard baselines. Which of the following should the cloud engineer do to best ensure configurations are restored to the baselines?

Options:

A.

Utilize a template to automate and update the DB configuration.

B.

Create an image of the DB, delete the previous DB server, and restore from the image.

C.

Manually log in to the DB servers and update the configurations.

D.

Rename and change the IP of the old DB server and rebuild a new DB server.

Discussion
Question 81

A cloud administrator is having difficulty correlating logs for multiple servers. Upon inspection, the administrator finds that the time-zone settings are mismatched throughout the deployment. Which of the following solutions can help maintain time synchronization between all the resources?

Options:

A.

DNS

B.

IPAM

C.

NTP

D.

SNMP

Discussion
Norah
Cramkey is highly recommended.
Zayan (not set)
Definitely. If you're looking for a reliable and effective study resource, look no further than Cramkey Dumps. They're simply wonderful!
Everleigh
I must say that they are updated regularly to reflect the latest exam content, so you can be sure that you are getting the most accurate information. Plus, they are easy to use and understand, so even new students can benefit from them.
Huxley (not set)
That's great to know. So, you think new students should buy these dumps?
Kingsley
Do anyone guide my how these dumps would be helpful for new students like me?
Haris (not set)
Absolutely! They are highly recommended for anyone looking to pass their certification exam. The dumps are easy to understand and follow, making it easier for you to study and retain the information.
Ernest
That's amazing. I think I'm going to give Cramkey Dumps a try for my next exam. Thanks for telling me about them! CramKey admin please share more questions……You guys are amazing.
Nate (not set)
I failed last week, I never know this site , but amazed to see all these questions were in my exam week before. I feel bad now, why I didn’t bother this site. Thanks Cramkey, Excellent Job.
Rosalie
I passed. I would like to tell all students that they should definitely give Cramkey Dumps a try.
Maja (not set)
That sounds great. I'll definitely check them out. Thanks for the suggestion!
Question 82

A cloud administrator needs to reduce storage costs. Which of the following would best help the administrator reach that goal?

Options:

A.

Enabling compression

B.

Implementing deduplication

C.

Using containers

D.

Rightsizing the VMs

Discussion
Question 83

An environment has a dual-stack infrastructure in an active-active configuration in two separate data centers. Which of the following best describes replication between the two sites?

Options:

A.

Data is moved constantly from the hot site to the warm site.

B.

Data is replicated every 15 minutes from one site to the other.

C.

Data is moved from one site to the other once per day.

D.

Data is synchronized in real time across the sites.

E.

Data is moved twice a day from Site A to Site B, and then from Site B to Site A.

Discussion
Page: 20 / 31
Title
Questions
Posted

CV0-003
PDF

$35  $99.99

CV0-003 Testing Engine

$42  $119.99

CV0-003 PDF + Testing Engine

$56  $159.99