Weekend Sale Special Limited Time 65% Discount Offer - Ends in 0d 00h 00m 00s - Coupon code: get65

CompTIA Updated CV0-003 Exam Questions and Answers by danny

Page: 25 / 31

CompTIA CV0-003 Exam Overview :

Exam Name: CompTIA Cloud+ Certification Exam
Exam Code: CV0-003 Dumps
Vendor: CompTIA Certification: CompTIA Cloud+
Questions: 405 Q&A's Shared By: danny
Question 100

A cloud solutions architect needs to determine the best strategy to deploy an application environment in production, given the following requirements:

No downtime

Instant switch to a new version using traffic control for all users

Which of the following deployment strategies would be the BEST solution?

Options:

A.

Hot site

B.

Blue-green

C.

Canary

D.

Rolling

Discussion
Esmae
I highly recommend Cramkey Dumps to anyone preparing for the certification exam.
Mollie (not set)
Absolutely. They really make it easier to study and retain all the important information. I'm so glad I found Cramkey Dumps.
Ari
Can anyone explain what are these exam dumps and how are they?
Ocean (not set)
They're exam preparation materials that are designed to help you prepare for various certification exams. They provide you with up-to-date and accurate information to help you pass your exams.
Rae
I tried using Cramkey dumps for my recent certification exam and I found them to be more accurate and up-to-date compared to other dumps I've seen. Passed the exam with wonderful score.
Rayyan (not set)
I see your point. Thanks for sharing your thoughts. I might give it a try for my next certification exam.
Ayra
How these dumps are necessary for passing the certification exam?
Damian (not set)
They give you a competitive edge and help you prepare better.
Neve
Will I be able to achieve success after using these dumps?
Rohan (not set)
Absolutely. It's a great way to increase your chances of success.
Question 101

A company recently experienced a power outage that lasted 30 minutes. During this time, a whole rack of servers was inaccessible, even though the servers did not lose power.

Which of the following should be investigated FIRST?

Options:

A.

Server power

B.

Rack power

C.

Switch power

D.

SAN power

Discussion
Question 102

All of a company's servers are currently hosted in one cloud MSP. The company created a new cloud environment with a different MSP. A cloud engineer is now tasked with preparing for server migrations and establishing connectivity between clouds. Which of the following should the engineer perform FIRST?

Options:

A.

Peer all the networks from each cloud environment.

B.

Migrate the servers.

C.

Create a VPN tunnel.

D.

Configure network access control lists.

Discussion
Question 103

A systems administrator is analyzing a report of slow performance in a cloud application. This application is working behind a network load balancer with two VMs, and each VM has its own digital certificate configured. Currently, each VM is consuming 85% CPU on average. Due to cost restrictions, the administrator cannot scale vertically or horizontally in the environment. Which of the following actions should the administrator take to decrease the CPU utilization? (Choose two.)

Options:

A.

Configure the communication between the load balancer and the VMs to use a VPN.

B.

Move the digital certificate to the load balancer.

C.

Configure the communication between the load balancer and the VMs to use HTTP.

D.

Reissue digital certificates on the VMs.

E.

Configure the communication between the load balancer and the VMs to use HTTPS.

F.

Keep the digital certificates on the VMs.

Discussion
Page: 25 / 31
Title
Questions
Posted

CV0-003
PDF

$35  $99.99

CV0-003 Testing Engine

$42  $119.99

CV0-003 PDF + Testing Engine

$56  $159.99