Weekend Sale Special Limited Time 65% Discount Offer - Ends in 0d 00h 00m 00s - Coupon code: get65

CompTIA Updated CV0-003 Exam Questions and Answers by marlo

Page: 18 / 31

CompTIA CV0-003 Exam Overview :

Exam Name: CompTIA Cloud+ Certification Exam
Exam Code: CV0-003 Dumps
Vendor: CompTIA Certification: CompTIA Cloud+
Questions: 405 Q&A's Shared By: marlo
Question 72

A new development team requires workstations hosted in a PaaS to develop a new website. Members of the team also require remote access to the workstations using their corporate email addresses. Which of the following solutions will BEST meet these requirements? (Select TWO).

Options:

A.

Deploy new virtual machines.

B.

Configure email account replication.

C.

Integrate identity services.

D.

Implement a VDI solution.

E.

Migrate local VHD workstations.

F.

Create a new directory service.

Discussion
Question 73

Different healthcare organizations have agreed to collaborate and build a cloud infrastructure that should minimize compliance costs and provide a high degree of security and privacy, as per regulatory requirements. This is an example of a:

Options:

A.

private cloud.

B.

community cloud.

C.

hybrid cloud.

D.

public cloud.

Discussion
Yusra
I passed my exam. Cramkey Dumps provides detailed explanations for each question and answer, so you can understand the concepts better.
Alisha (not set)
I recently used their dumps for the certification exam I took and I have to say, I was really impressed.
Everleigh
I must say that they are updated regularly to reflect the latest exam content, so you can be sure that you are getting the most accurate information. Plus, they are easy to use and understand, so even new students can benefit from them.
Huxley (not set)
That's great to know. So, you think new students should buy these dumps?
Victoria
Hey, guess what? I passed the certification exam! I couldn't have done it without Cramkey Dumps.
Isabel (not set)
Same here! I was so surprised when I saw that almost all the questions on the exam were exactly what I found in their study materials.
Addison
Want to tell everybody through this platform that I passed my exam with excellent score. All credit goes to Cramkey Exam Dumps.
Libby (not set)
That's good to know. I might check it out for my next IT certification exam. Thanks for the info.
Zayaan
Successfully aced the exam… Thanks a lot for providing amazing Exam Dumps.
Harmony (not set)
That's fantastic! I'm glad to hear that their dumps helped you. I also used them and found it accurate.
Question 74

A cloud engineer is responsible for a legacy web application that runs on an on-premises VM environment. The VM environment is approaching end of life. The engineer needs to migrate the web application to the cloud as quickly as possible because the VM environment has the following limitations:

• The VM environment has a single IOGB disk.

• The VM environment still uses 10Mbps, which leaves a 100Mbps WAN connection underutilized.

• No installation media is available.

Which of the following is the best way to migrate the web application to the cloud?

Options:

A.

Use the VM import connector to import the VM into the cloud.

B.

Use import/export to import the VM as a snapshot and attach it to a cloud instance.

C.

Use REST APIs to import an image of the VM into the cloud.

D.

Use object storage to create a backup of the VM and restore data into the cloud instance.

Discussion
Question 75

A systems administrator receives a ticket stating the following:

“The programming team received an error during the process deploying applications to the container platform. The error after the containerized applications were created”

Which the following should the administrator Check FIRST?

Options:

A.

The containers

B.

The application

C.

The Scripts

D.

The templates

Discussion
Page: 18 / 31
Title