Weekend Sale Special Limited Time 65% Discount Offer - Ends in 0d 00h 00m 00s - Coupon code: get65

CompTIA Updated CV0-003 Exam Questions and Answers by fallon

Page: 11 / 31

CompTIA CV0-003 Exam Overview :

Exam Name: CompTIA Cloud+ Certification Exam
Exam Code: CV0-003 Dumps
Vendor: CompTIA Certification: CompTIA Cloud+
Questions: 405 Q&A's Shared By: fallon
Question 44

A cloud administrator needs to coordinate and automate the management of a company's secrets and keys for all its cloud services with minimal effort and low cost. Which of the following is the BEST option to achieve the goal?

Options:

A.

Implement database as a service

B.

Configure Key Vault

C.

Use password as a service

D.

Implement KeePass

Discussion
Question 45

A security team is conducting an audit of the security group configurations for the Linux servers that are hosted in a public laaS. The team identifies the following rule as a potential

Questions 45

A cloud administrator, who is working remotely, logs in to the cloud management console and modifies the rule to set the source to "My IR" Shortly after deploying the rule, an internal developer receives the following error message when attempting to log in to the server using SSH: Network error: connection timed out. However, the administrator is able to connect successfully to the same server using SSH. Which of the following is the BEST option for both the developer and the administrator to access the

server from their locations?

Options:

A.

Modify the outbound rule to allow the company's external IP address as a source.

B.

Add an inbound rule to use the IP address for the company's main office as a source.

C.

Modify the inbound rule to allow the company's external IP address as a source.

D.

Delete the inbound rule to allow the company's external IP address as a source.

Discussion
Question 46

A company wants to utilize its private cloud for a new application. The private cloud resources can meet 75% of the application's resource requirements. Which of the following

scaling techniques can the cloud administrator implement to accommodate 100% of the application's requirements?

Options:

A.

Horizontal

B.

Vertical

C.

Cloud bursting

D.

Autoscaling

Discussion
Teddie
yes, I passed my exam with wonderful score, Accurate and valid dumps.
Isla-Rose (not set)
Absolutely! The questions in the dumps were almost identical to the ones that appeared in the actual exam. I was able to answer almost all of them correctly.
Neve
Will I be able to achieve success after using these dumps?
Rohan (not set)
Absolutely. It's a great way to increase your chances of success.
Miriam
Highly recommended Dumps. 100% authentic and reliable. Passed my exam with wonderful score.
Milan (not set)
I see. Thanks for the information. I'll definitely keep Cramkey in mind for my next exam.
Marley
Hey, I heard the good news. I passed the certification exam!
Jaxson (not set)
Yes, I passed too! And I have to say, I couldn't have done it without Cramkey Dumps.
Question 47

A cloud engineer, who manages workloads in a public cloud environment, uses autoscaling to maintain availability of a critical application. During a recent burst in demands, the engineer received the following error alert:

LimitedlnstanceCapacity

Which of the following is MOST likely cause of the error?

Options:

A.

The cloud account has a misconfigured security group.

B.

The cloud account has exhausted the number of instances quota.

C.

The cloud account has had rights revoked to create instances.

D.

The autoscaling feature does not have permissions to create instances.

Discussion
Page: 11 / 31
Title
Questions
Posted

CV0-003
PDF

$35  $99.99

CV0-003 Testing Engine

$42  $119.99

CV0-003 PDF + Testing Engine

$56  $159.99