Weekend Sale Special Limited Time 65% Discount Offer - Ends in 0d 00h 00m 00s - Coupon code: get65

CompTIA Updated CV0-003 Exam Questions and Answers by luna-rose

Page: 13 / 31

CompTIA CV0-003 Exam Overview :

Exam Name: CompTIA Cloud+ Certification Exam
Exam Code: CV0-003 Dumps
Vendor: CompTIA Certification: CompTIA Cloud+
Questions: 405 Q&A's Shared By: luna-rose
Question 52

A company is planning its cloud architecture and wants to use a VPC for each of its three products per environment in two regions, totaling 18 VPCs. The products have interdependences, consuming services between VPCs. Which of the following should the cloud architect use to connect all the VPCs?

Options:

A.

MPLS connections

B.

VPC peering

C.

Hub and spoke

D.

VPN connections

Discussion
Question 53

A company is using an laaS environment. Which of the following licensing models would BEST suit the organization from a financial perspective to implement scaling?

Options:

A.

Subscription

B.

Volume-based

C.

per user

D.

Socket-based

Discussion
Question 54

A technician deployed a VM with NL-SAS storage to host a critical application. Two weeks later, users have begun to report high application latency. Which of the following is the BEST action to correct the latency issue?

Options:

A.

Increase the capacity of the data storage.

B.

Migrate the data to SAS storage.

C.

Increase the CPU of the VM.

D.

Migrate the data to flash storage.

Discussion
Madeleine
Passed my exam with my dream score…. Guys do give these dumps a try. They are authentic.
Ziggy (not set)
That's really impressive. I think I might give Cramkey Dumps a try for my next certification exam.
Annabel
I recently used them for my exam and I passed it with excellent score. I am impressed.
Amirah (not set)
I passed too. The questions I saw in the actual exam were exactly the same as the ones in the Cramkey Dumps. I was able to answer the questions confidently because I had already seen and studied them.
Walter
Yayyy!!! I passed my exam with the help of Cramkey Dumps. Highly appreciated!!!!
Angus (not set)
YES….. I saw the same questions in the exam.
Vienna
I highly recommend them. They are offering exact questions that we need to prepare our exam.
Jensen (not set)
That's great. I think I'll give Cramkey a try next time I take a certification exam. Thanks for the recommendation!
Syeda
I passed, Thank you Cramkey for your precious Dumps.
Stella (not set)
That's great. I think I'll give Cramkey Dumps a try.
Question 55

A systems administrator is using a configuration management tool to perform maintenance tasks in a system. The tool is leveraging the target system's API to perform these maintenance tasks. After a number of features and security updates are applied to the target system, the configuration management tool no longer works as expected. Which of the following is the MOST likely cause of the issue?

Options:

A.

The target system's API functionality has been deprecated.

B.

The password for the service account has expired.

C.

The IP addresses of the target system have changed.

D.

The target system has failed after the updates.

Discussion
Page: 13 / 31
Title
Questions
Posted

CV0-003
PDF

$35  $99.99

CV0-003 Testing Engine

$42  $119.99

CV0-003 PDF + Testing Engine

$56  $159.99