Weekend Sale Special Limited Time 65% Discount Offer - Ends in 0d 00h 00m 00s - Coupon code: get65

CompTIA Updated CV0-003 Exam Questions and Answers by ben

Page: 2 / 31

CompTIA CV0-003 Exam Overview :

Exam Name: CompTIA Cloud+ Certification Exam
Exam Code: CV0-003 Dumps
Vendor: CompTIA Certification: CompTIA Cloud+
Questions: 405 Q&A's Shared By: ben
Question 8

A cloud administrator has finished setting up an application that will use RDP to connect. During testing, users experience a connection timeout error.

Which of the following will MOST likely solve the issue?

Options:

A.

Checking user passwords

B.

Configuring QoS rules

C.

Enforcing TLS authentication

D.

Opening TCP port 3389

Discussion
Question 9

A systems administrator is troubleshooting network throughput issues following a deployment. The network is currently being overwhelmed by the amount of traffic between the database and the web servers in the environment.

Which of the following should the administrator do to resolve this issue?

Options:

A.

Set up affinity rules to keep web and database servers on the same hypervisor

B.

Enable jumbo frames on the gateway

C.

Move the web and database servers onto the same VXLAN

D.

Move the servers onto thick-provisioned storage

Discussion
Question 10

A DevOps administrator is automating an existing software development workflow. The administrator wants to ensure that prior to any new code going into production, tests confirm the new code does not negatively impact existing automation activities.

Which of the following testing techniques would be BEST to use?

Options:

A.

Usability testing

B.

Regression testing

C.

Vulnerability testing

D.

Penetration testing

Discussion
Madeleine
Passed my exam with my dream score…. Guys do give these dumps a try. They are authentic.
Ziggy (not set)
That's really impressive. I think I might give Cramkey Dumps a try for my next certification exam.
Annabel
I recently used them for my exam and I passed it with excellent score. I am impressed.
Amirah (not set)
I passed too. The questions I saw in the actual exam were exactly the same as the ones in the Cramkey Dumps. I was able to answer the questions confidently because I had already seen and studied them.
Rosalie
I passed. I would like to tell all students that they should definitely give Cramkey Dumps a try.
Maja (not set)
That sounds great. I'll definitely check them out. Thanks for the suggestion!
Ernest
That's amazing. I think I'm going to give Cramkey Dumps a try for my next exam. Thanks for telling me about them! CramKey admin please share more questions……You guys are amazing.
Nate (not set)
I failed last week, I never know this site , but amazed to see all these questions were in my exam week before. I feel bad now, why I didn’t bother this site. Thanks Cramkey, Excellent Job.
Question 11

A company wants to check its infrastructure and application for security issues regularly. Which of the following should the company implement?

Options:

A.

Performance testing

B.

Penetration testing

C.

Vulnerability testing

D.

Regression testing

Discussion
Page: 2 / 31
Title