Weekend Sale Special Limited Time 65% Discount Offer - Ends in 0d 00h 00m 00s - Coupon code: get65

CompTIA Updated CV0-003 Exam Questions and Answers by lake

Page: 3 / 31

CompTIA CV0-003 Exam Overview :

Exam Name: CompTIA Cloud+ Certification Exam
Exam Code: CV0-003 Dumps
Vendor: CompTIA Certification: CompTIA Cloud+
Questions: 405 Q&A's Shared By: lake
Question 12

An OS administrator is reporting slow storage throughput on a few VMs in a private IaaS cloud. Performance graphs on the host show no increase in CPU or memory. However, performance graphs on the storage show a decrease of throughput in both IOPS and MBps but not much increase in latency. There is no increase in workload, and latency is stable on the NFS storage arrays that are used by those VMs.

Which of the following should be verified NEXT?

Options:

A.

Application

B.

SAN

C.

VM GPU settings

D.

Network

Discussion
Aliza
I used these dumps for my recent certification exam and I can say with certainty that they're absolutely valid dumps. The questions were very similar to what came up in the actual exam.
Jakub (not set)
That's great to hear. I am going to try them soon.
Ayra
How these dumps are necessary for passing the certification exam?
Damian (not set)
They give you a competitive edge and help you prepare better.
Ava-Rose
Yes! Cramkey Dumps are amazing I passed my exam…Same these questions were in exam asked.
Ismail (not set)
Wow, that sounds really helpful. Thanks, I would definitely consider these dumps for my certification exam.
Ivan
I tried these dumps for my recent certification exam and I found it pretty helpful.
Elis (not set)
Agree!!! The questions in the dumps were quite similar to what came up in the actual exam. It gave me a good idea of the types of questions to expect and helped me revise efficiently.
Question 13

The QA team is testing a newly implemented clinical trial management (CTM) SaaS application that uses a business intelligence application for reporting. The UAT users were instructed to use HTTP and HTTPS.

Refer to the application dataflow:

1A – The end user accesses the application through a web browser to enter and view clinical data.

2A – The CTM application server reads/writes data to/from the database server.

1B – The end user accesses the application through a web browser to run reports on clinical data.

2B – The CTM application server makes a SOAP call on a non-privileged port to the BI application server.

3B – The BI application server gets the data from the database server and presents it to the CTM application server.

When UAT users try to access the application using https://ctm.app.com or http://ctm.app.com, they get a message stating: “Browser cannot display the webpage.” The QA team has raised a ticket to troubleshoot the issue.

INSTRUCTIONS

You are a cloud engineer who is tasked with reviewing the firewall rules as well as virtual network settings.

You should ensure the firewall rules are allowing only the traffic based on the dataflow.

You have already verified the external DNS resolution and NAT are working.

Verify and appropriately configure the VLAN assignments and ACLs. Drag and drop the appropriate VLANs to each tier from the VLAN Tags table. Click on each Firewall to change ACLs as needed.

If at any time you would like to bring back the initial state of the simulation, please click the Reset All button.

Questions 13

Questions 13

Questions 13

Questions 13

Questions 13

Options:

Discussion
Question 14

A marketing team is using a SaaS-based service to send emails to large groups of potential customers. The internally managed CRM system is configured to generate a list of target customers automatically on a weekly basis, and then use that list to send emails to each customer as part of a marketing campaign. Last week, the first email campaign sent emails successfully to 3,000 potential customers. This week, the email campaign

attempted to send out 50,000 emails, but only 10,000 were sent.

Which of the following is the MOST likely reason for not sending all the emails?

Options:

A.

API request limit

B.

Incorrect billing account

C.

Misconfigured auto-scaling

D.

Bandwidth limitation

Discussion
Question 15

A cloud administrator needs to implement a mechanism to monitor the expense of the company’s cloud resources.

Which of the following is the BEST option to execute this task with minimal effort?

Options:

A.

Ask the cloud provider to send a daily expense report

B.

Set custom notifications for exceeding budget thresholds

C.

Use the API to collect expense information from cloud resources

D.

Implement a financial tool to monitor cloud resource expenses

Discussion
Page: 3 / 31
Title