Weekend Sale Special Limited Time 65% Discount Offer - Ends in 0d 00h 00m 00s - Coupon code: get65

CompTIA Updated CV0-003 Exam Questions and Answers by mariam

Page: 29 / 31

CompTIA CV0-003 Exam Overview :

Exam Name: CompTIA Cloud+ Certification Exam
Exam Code: CV0-003 Dumps
Vendor: CompTIA Certification: CompTIA Cloud+
Questions: 405 Q&A's Shared By: mariam
Question 116

A cloud administrator set up a link between the private and public cloud through a VPN tunnel. As part of the migration, a large set of files will be copied. Which of the following network ports are required from a security perspective?

Options:

A.

22, 53, 445

B.

22, 443, 445

C.

25, 123, 443

D.

137, 139, 445

Discussion
Erik
Hey, I have passed my exam using Cramkey Dumps?
Freyja (not set)
Really, what are they? All come in your pool? Please give me more details, I am going to have access their subscription. Please brother, give me more details.
Lennie
I passed my exam and achieved wonderful score, I highly recommend it.
Emelia (not set)
I think I'll give Cramkey a try next time I take a certification exam. Thanks for the recommendation!
Annabel
I recently used them for my exam and I passed it with excellent score. I am impressed.
Amirah (not set)
I passed too. The questions I saw in the actual exam were exactly the same as the ones in the Cramkey Dumps. I was able to answer the questions confidently because I had already seen and studied them.
Wyatt
Passed my exam… Thank you so much for your excellent Exam Dumps.
Arjun (not set)
That sounds really useful. I'll definitely check it out.
Question 117

A cloud administrator wants to have a central repository for all the logs in the company’s private cloud. Which of the following should be implemented to BEST meet this requirement?

Options:

A.

SNMP

B.

Log scrubbing

C.

CMDB

D.

A syslog server

Discussion
Question 118

After announcing a big sales promotion, an e-commerce company starts to experience a slow response on its platform that is hosted in a public cloud. When checking the resources involved, the systems administrator sees the following consumption:

Questions 118

Considering all VMs were built from the same templates, which of the following actions should the administrator perform FIRST to speed up the response of the e-commerce platform?

Options:

A.

Spin up a new web server

B.

Spin up a new application server

C.

Add more memory to the web server

D.

Spin up a new database server

Discussion
Question 119

A technician is trying to delete six decommissioned VMs. Four VMs were deleted without issue. However, two of the VMs cannot be deleted due to an error. Which of the following would MOST likely enable the technician to delete the VMs?

Options:

A.

Remove the snapshots

B.

Remove the VMs' IP addresses

C.

Remove the VMs from the resource group

D.

Remove the lock from the two VMs

Discussion
Page: 29 / 31
Title