Weekend Sale Special Limited Time 65% Discount Offer - Ends in 0d 00h 00m 00s - Coupon code: get65

CompTIA Updated CV0-003 Exam Questions and Answers by yuvraj

Page: 27 / 31

CompTIA CV0-003 Exam Overview :

Exam Name: CompTIA Cloud+ Certification Exam
Exam Code: CV0-003 Dumps
Vendor: CompTIA Certification: CompTIA Cloud+
Questions: 405 Q&A's Shared By: yuvraj
Question 108

A systems administrator is configuring network management but is concerned about confidentiality. Which of the following should the administrator configure to address this concern?

Options:

A.

SNMPv3

B.

Community strings

C.

IPSec tunnels

D.

ACLs

Discussion
Question 109

A systems administrator wants to ensure two VMs remain together on the same host. Which of the following must be set up to enable this functionality?

Options:

A.

Affinity

B.

Zones

C.

Regions

D.

A cluster

Discussion
Ilyas
Definitely. I felt much more confident and prepared because of the Cramkey Dumps. I was able to answer most of the questions with ease and I think that helped me to score well on the exam.
Saoirse (not set)
That's amazing. I'm glad you found something that worked for you. Maybe I should try them out for my next exam.
Miley
Hey, I tried Cramkey Dumps for my IT certification exam. They are really awesome and helped me pass my exam with wonderful score.
Megan (not set)
That’s great!!! I’ll definitely give it a try. Thanks!!!
Miriam
Highly recommended Dumps. 100% authentic and reliable. Passed my exam with wonderful score.
Milan (not set)
I see. Thanks for the information. I'll definitely keep Cramkey in mind for my next exam.
Ernest
That's amazing. I think I'm going to give Cramkey Dumps a try for my next exam. Thanks for telling me about them! CramKey admin please share more questions……You guys are amazing.
Nate (not set)
I failed last week, I never know this site , but amazed to see all these questions were in my exam week before. I feel bad now, why I didn’t bother this site. Thanks Cramkey, Excellent Job.
Walter
Yayyy!!! I passed my exam with the help of Cramkey Dumps. Highly appreciated!!!!
Angus (not set)
YES….. I saw the same questions in the exam.
Question 110

A VDI administrator has received reports from the drafting department that rendering is slower than normal. Which of the following should the administrator check FIRST to optimize the performance of the VDI infrastructure?

Options:

A.

GPU

B.

CPU

C.

Storage

D.

Memory

Discussion
Question 111

A cloud security analyst needs to ensure the web servers in the public subnet allow only secure communications and must remediate any possible issue. The stateful configuration for the public web servers is as follows:

Questions 111

Which of the following actions should the analyst take to accomplish the objective?

Options:

A.

Remove rules 1, 2, and 5.

B.

Remove rules 1, 3, and 4.

C.

Remove rules 2, 3, and 4.

D.

Remove rules 3, 4, and 5.

Discussion
Page: 27 / 31
Title