Weekend Sale Special Limited Time 65% Discount Offer - Ends in 0d 00h 00m 00s - Coupon code: get65

CompTIA Updated CV0-003 Exam Questions and Answers by arielle

Page: 19 / 31

CompTIA CV0-003 Exam Overview :

Exam Name: CompTIA Cloud+ Certification Exam
Exam Code: CV0-003 Dumps
Vendor: CompTIA Certification: CompTIA Cloud+
Questions: 405 Q&A's Shared By: arielle
Question 76

A cloud administrator created a developer desktop image and added it to the VDI farm in a private cloud environment. One of the developers opened a VDI session and noticed that compiling the code was taking up to one hour to complete. However, when the developer compiles the code on a local machine, the job completes in less than five minutes. Which of the following sizing techniques would be best to use to improve the performance of the compile job?

Options:

A.

Add more servers to the VDI environment.

B.

Increase the CPU and the memory on the VDI template.

C.

Configure the VDI environment to increase sessions automatically.

D.

Migrate code compile jobs to a public cloud provider.

Discussion
Nadia
Why these dumps are important? Can I pass my exam without these dumps?
Julian (not set)
The questions in the Cramkey dumps are explained in detail and there are also study notes and reference materials provided. This made it easier for me to understand the concepts and retain the information better.
Mariam
Do anyone think Cramkey questions can help improve exam scores?
Katie (not set)
Absolutely! Many people have reported improved scores after using Cramkey Dumps, and there are also success stories of people passing exams on the first try. I already passed this exam. I confirmed above questions were in exam.
Joey
I highly recommend Cramkey Dumps to anyone preparing for the certification exam. They have all the key information you need and the questions are very similar to what you'll see on the actual exam.
Dexter (not set)
Agreed. It's definitely worth checking out if you're looking for a comprehensive and reliable study resource.
Madeleine
Passed my exam with my dream score…. Guys do give these dumps a try. They are authentic.
Ziggy (not set)
That's really impressive. I think I might give Cramkey Dumps a try for my next certification exam.
Walter
Yayyy!!! I passed my exam with the help of Cramkey Dumps. Highly appreciated!!!!
Angus (not set)
YES….. I saw the same questions in the exam.
Question 77

Options:

Discussion
Question 78

A cloud engineer is deploying a server in a cloud platform. The engineer reviews a security scan report. Which of the following recommended services should be disabled? (Select TWO).

Options:

A.

Telnet

B.

FTP

C.

Remote login

D.

DNS

E.

DHCP

F.

LDAP

Discussion
Question 79

A web consultancy group currently works in an isolated development environment. The group uses this environment for the creation of the final solution, but also for showcasing it to customers, before commissioning the sites in production. Recently, customers of newly commissioned sites have reported they are not receiving the final product shown by the group, and

the website is performing in unexpected ways. Which of the following additional environments should the group adopt and include in its process?

Options:

A.

Provide each web consultant a local environment on their device.

B.

Require each customer to have a blue-green environment.

C.

Leverage a staging environment that is tightly controlled for showcasing.

D.

Initiate a disaster recovery environment to fail to in the event of reported issues.

Discussion
Page: 19 / 31
Title
Questions
Posted

CV0-003
PDF

$35  $99.99

CV0-003 Testing Engine

$42  $119.99

CV0-003 PDF + Testing Engine

$56  $159.99